1. Que significantly lower. 200-300s

REJOICE! I wonder how long it takes for a 200 que to actually log? your thoughts? are we losing players because of BFA or Classic? :D

2. It's friday, some people go out, some have family stuff. Check it again tomorrow at around 2PM ST.

3. losing players to real life since it's summer

4. B-but wait ! I thought the queue was fake !

5. B-but wait ! I thought the queue was fake !
    I don't want to accuse warmane of faking the que, but this by no means proves that it isn't. There are thousands of ways to inflate your playercount, if they had chosen any good one, the que would be lower while in fact less people play the game

6. I don't want to accuse warmane of faking the que, but this by no means proves that it isn't. There are thousands of ways to inflate your playercount, if they had chosen any good one, the que would be lower while in fact less people play the game
    There is something called ''money bringer''. Smart idea to set that up for cash. One way to pay the stuff to be honest.

7. >Losing players because of BFA
    I laughed

8. I don't want to accuse warmane of faking the que, but this by no means proves that it isn't. There are thousands of ways to inflate your playercount, if they had chosen any good one, the que would be lower while in fact less people play the game
    whooooosh

If we could keep that topic off of the forum, that'd be great.