1. Unbalanced BG's

Hello Warmane Staff and Warmane Members,

first let me say that english is not my native language, i am not very good at writing, sorry for that and forgive me.

Now to the problem:

First, i know Mercenary Mode and Crossrealms are there to lower the BG queue in Icecrown and i think that this was a great job. The queue on Horde is instant and on ally side it takes 1-2 minutes! Thanks for that.

What so ever, you created another problem. You implemented Lower and Higher bracket + Mercenary Mode only on Blackrock, that means every alliance player will be transformed to horde on blackrock. The higher bracket is filled with pretty much 6k+ BiS donors, Smourn etc. players BUT mainly on alliance Side while the Horde is filled with blackrock players with average 5.5k GS Rele trash gear.
    Which contributes to a huge unbalance. Almost every BG and i played enough on blackrock as horde to know the difference, alliance wins and farms horde at the GY. BG's take like 3-5 minutes or less, atleast the non-40 man BG's. Alliance just stomps every BG after another. It is boring, allaince feels no challenge and horde is frustrated getting farmed at GY. Its a total waste of time, playing has no fun, no meaning, nothing. It is so bad i even lack the abillity right now to create an analogy for this mess.

Warmane please FIX this. No one on the Blackrock server is satisfied with the current issue. I mean people are really really pissed. I have never seen Blackrock so toxic like it is today.

And i will give you a very simple solution how to fix the problem!
    Give free 277-284 Gear to Blackrock players. This should balance the Itemlevel gap and make BGs more balanced since alliance on Icecrown and Lordaeron are almost all donors, atleast in higher bracket, the Itemlevel should be almost equal.

BTW: If some people are interested into grinding on blackrock, let them grind for transmog gear and mounts. Make them grind for cosmetics but not the gear itself, the balance has priority.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    Edited: June 29, 2019

2. Read the news. They are reworking MM right now. It will take a few days until the reworked version of MM is fully implemented

3. Which news? I couldnt find anything concerning Blackrock. Any links?

4. since alliance on Icecrown and Lordaeron are almost all donors
    u can donate too.. dont u know that????

5. Oh yes. The Lordaeron donors are the worse. So unfair towards Blackrock players who have to level all the way to 80, have to grind all the gear with no cash shop.
    Mean time on Lordaeron you get almost everything for free, even a complete starter set.

Oh, wait a sec...

6. Give free 277-284 Gear to Blackrock players. This should balance the Itemlevel gap and make BGs more balanced since alliance on Icecrown and Lordaeron are almost all donors, atleast in higher bracket, the Itemlevel should be almost equal.

First of all, Lordaeron is the only server where you can NOT buy gear in the fkn shop. There are only a handful of shadowmournes over here and everyone who has it grinded it for months. 6k gs is an exception.
    Giving EVEN MORE free gear to Blackrock is really just kicking lordaeron while it's already lying on the ground. We have to level and gear up for months until we are on a similar level than the free Blackrock gear. You get Togc25 gear shoved up your rectum while over here there are 0 pugs that succesfully run that raid. I am a lordaeron Horde player, so I suffer from the awful bg situation just as much as you do, but inflating the bgs with even more gear really just makes the problem worse.
    All this dodging of the real issue (Human racial) has lead to this awful solution, which is so far from Blizzlike, that we might aswell make 1 overall pool of all the players and seperate them into 2 groups which play bgs against eachother (like it was on Blackrock before the merge)

7. Maybe there's just less Horde joining BGs overall?

8. Maybe there's just less Horde joining BGs overall?
    well yeah, that's the initial problem^^ Human racial is op -> people play alliance

9. Man you're ****ing lucky these days if you end up in alliance team. So tired of getting 9/10 games as horde. Just tried doing bgs for a few hours. Every damn bg is just a slaughterfest. Out of about 10ish games tonight I won only once and that was when I luckily enough got put in alliance team.

10. Man you're ****ing lucky these days if you end up in alliance team. So tired of getting 9/10 games as horde. Just tried doing bgs for a few hours. Every damn bg is just a slaughterfest. Out of about 10ish games tonight I won only once and that was when I luckily enough got put in alliance team.
    remember that the official winrate is 45/55 and you just have an unlucky personal experience and can't see the full picture xD

11. July 1, 2019  
    First of all, Lordaeron is the only server where you can NOT buy gear in the fkn shop. There are only a handful of shadowmournes over here and everyone who has it grinded it for months. 6k gs is an exception.
    I didnt know that, i never played on lordaeron, all i saw was the name of the realm on the item shop and though you can buy items aswell.
    Thanks for the information.

Giving EVEN MORE free gear to Blackrock is really just kicking lordaeron while it's already lying on the ground. We have to level and gear up for months until we are on a similar level than the free Blackrock gear. You get Togc25 gear shoved up your rectum while over here there are 0 pugs that succesfully run that raid. I am a lordaeron Horde player, so I suffer from the awful bg situation just as much as you do, but inflating the bgs with even more gear really just makes the problem worse.
    That might be true but only for Lordaeron and to be honest lordaeron is not that importan for crossrealm BG's. You guys just make less than 10% of the BG's. I was counting the days and found out that in Alterac Valley around 3-4 total Lordaeron players played. The BG's are made up mostly of Icecrown and Blackrock players. something like 50% Icecrown and 40-45% Blackrock. Blackrock makes almost half of all BG's despite being the lowest populated server with a peak of 800 players while icecrown has 12k. Why would you prioritize the needs of a server that makes maybe 5% of the BG's over a server that makes almost 50% of the BG's? This makes no sense to me...
    And no i dont think it makes the problem worse, it balances the item level between Blackrock and Icecrown.
    Also i have noticed lordaeron players can be divided into 2 groups: 1. The casual BG player 2. The elitist premade who stomps BG's
    Only the first group in my opinion would be negativly affected.

Lordaeron is a progression server, the server is made up for leveling and gearing. You choose by the use of your own FREE WILL to play on Lordaeron which in the FIRST place was designed for hardcore elitist PVE players. Its a PVE server not really a PVP server ok? You CHOOSE to play there! Why are you complaining? You got what you wanted...
    BTW there is no queue on Lordaeron and neither there is a queue on blackrock, why dont you just copy paste your char. on blackrock and play PvP on blackrock only? And stay with your pve char. on Lordaeron. If you feel so unfairly treated...

Also complaining about Blackrock getting free gear while on icecrown everyone can donate BiS gear is ridiculouse. Do you expect now warmane to remove donations?

All this dodging of the real issue (Human racial) has lead to this awful solution, which is so far from Blizzlike, that we might aswell make 1 overall pool of all the players and seperate them into 2 groups which play bgs against eachother (like it was on Blackrock before the merge)
    No its not far from Blizzard. Lordaeron and Icecrown stay mostly Blizzlike while Blackrock is not and Blackrock is there to compensate the too long queue for Icecrown players, which btw i dont mind i like the new diversity of players, before that on Blackrock you always fought the same people over and over again, gets kinda boring after a while. The reason warmane implemented Mercenary Mode is that its on retail. Their logic is that Mercenary Mode is on retail so it is blizzlike and i dont understand why this should be wrong.
    Cross Faction will never be implemented on Icecrown its too far from Blizzlike.

Thanks for reading, english is not my native language, sorry for my mistakes.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

12. July 1, 2019  
    Also complaining about Blackrock getting free gear while on icecrown everyone can donate BiS gear is ridiculouse.
    You can also donate for BiS gear on Blackrock.
    Do you expect now warmane to remove donations?
    It much rather looks to me like you are the one who expects that Warmane removes donations. You suggest to hand out BiS gear for free on Blackrock. Business wise that's absolute nonsense. It would turn Blackrock into a welfare realm which is funded by Icecrown donations. Nobody would create any new pvp char on a other realm than Blackrock when BiS gear is free there.
    You really expect to get gear for free on which Icecrown players spend hundreds of Euros or which they farmed ingame over several years? I call that greedy.

13. July 1, 2019  
    sad reality is:
    warmane genrates money through donors, warmane needs to keep them donors happy.
    what better way to let them play 24/7 against undergeared randoms.
    case closed.

that we even have conversations about win/loss ratio, better overall ally racials
    and ally vs horde identity crisis is pathetic.

blackrock could easy have its own bg queue with scrambled all, with instant bgs all the time, but then icecrown have to wait 20min for a bg, cause no premade grp wants to play against another bis premade grp, they want to slaughter low geared randoms.

its all about money, nothing else.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

14. July 2, 2019  
    Well now you have Icecrown Alliance toggling Mercenary mode on and playing for Horde.

I've been playing as horde the whole day.

12 Last