1. Hey new players, come here!

I will do you a favor :)

Play alliance, they win 95% of all battlegrounds!

So you will have fun and get good stuff , and pawn those losers ;)

2. is it true?

and how long queue here?

3. After playing both Wrath and TBC PvP, I'm surprised TBC is not more popular.

When I tried out Blackrock, there were 3-4 players charging you with Shadowmourne and Wrathful gear blowing you up in seconds. You literally couldn't do much because you were basically dead.

In TBC, you died less quick being in s1 gear to a s4 gear than a s7 compared to s8. Everything felt more balanced, fluid, skillful, and there was counter play.

4. I will do you a favor :)

Play alliance, they win 95% of all battlegrounds!

So you will have fun and get good stuff , and pawn those losers ;)
    in fact its the opposite. alliance loses every single bg, not only loses, loses by 5bases/4towers till at least 9pm server time.
    alliance is a bad joke in pvp and in pve, there are only 1, 2 guilds that clear t5 and t6 content

when this realm opened we won 95% like u say. now alliance is garbage
    Edited: August 11, 2019

5. After playing both Wrath and TBC PvP, I'm surprised TBC is not more popular.

When I tried out Blackrock, there were 3-4 players charging you with Shadowmourne and Wrathful gear blowing you up in seconds. You literally couldn't do much because you were basically dead.

In TBC, you died less quick being in s1 gear to a s4 gear than a s7 compared to s8. Everything felt more balanced, fluid, skillful, and there was counter play.
    I discovered exactly the same recently. Furthermore, arena meta is full of paladins/wars/dk (and occasionally rshams), heals mana is endless so fights can last up to 50 mins till any of team will get exhausted, whereas in tbc outlast games require skill and 1 mistake can cause loss.

6. Could someone with experience give me a run-down of this? I leveled a level 70 warlock on Outlands. I then quickly remembered how much of a grind PvE was in TBC, compared with Wrath, as well as how it also is significant (best weapons are PvE). So I traded the character off for coins.

I love WOTLK, but I'm extremely tired of Shadowmournes. But is TBC really much better as far as battlegrounds go? I am a battleground player foremost, arena and PvE only to help with battlegrounds when convenient.