1. Ninjalooting out of control during event

Well now,

This is the second time this happened, the first time I reported it and provided hard proof in the form of screenshots to show ninjalooting. What do you get as a response? "we will look into it"

Look into what exactly? When undeniable proof is supplied, this is an inadequate response. If nothing is being done, I want to know.... and otherwise the proper response would be that action will be taken against this player. Queuing for more than 10 times in a row to have some satanically controlled ****stain (which most people are by the way) rob me of my cloak.

2. Oh no, not the bis cloak that drops once in 3 months!

also, we'll look into it is a standard response, they don't notify you if they've banned him.

3. yeah your response speaks volumes, if thats how the staff looks at it, as immaturely as you do, then it explains a lot. Spending over 3 hours queuing isn't worth the effort of disciplining a ninjalooter? As I figured also, the looking into it part being a standard response, that is. Let them make more templates then if they can't type something simple and short to acknowledge my report as being sufficient.

4. If the evidence was insufficient you'd get a reply saying it's not sufficient. Standard response means it's ok and they'll look into it. There's more tickets than they can manage, if they had to write a personal letter to reply to each and every one of those then you'd wait for weeks.

5. Well, I got it after 4 hours of queuing. And i still want another in my mail or inventory to appear so I know it was taken care of by the gm, cause thats how it should go, you get the item that was ninjalooted, confirming the item was taken from the ninjalooter and given to the one who was supposed to get it.

RDF ninjalooters get banned, but what does that mean? Just a ban? Is the item deleted from the ninja's inventory? Is the item given to the one who shoulda got it?

I once read, the only thing common about common sense is that it isn't common. True words indeed.
    Edited: June 30, 2019

6. Ninjalooters get banned, but usually the item is not given.

7. No, you don't get the item taken from them and given to you, that's not how it works.

8. No, you don't get the item taken from them and given to you, that's not how it works.
    Which is part of the problem. If someone ninjaed me I wouldn't report him, because I am not looking for retribution, I just want my item.

As it stands, by reporting someone for ninja looting I'm basically losing my time and earning nothing in return.

9. Which is part of the problem. If someone ninjaed me I wouldn't report him, because I am not looking for retribution, I just want my item.

As it stands, by reporting someone for ninja looting I'm basically losing my time and earning nothing in return.
    It prevent him from Ninja looting more items.