1. Ninja looting

I feel that the amount of ninja-looters, really needs to be adressed.
    I've never, in the on/off 15 years of playing WoW, seen this insane amount of people who have NO loot etiquette at all. They either need for selling (the large amount of BoE drops), or need for disenchanting, even though someone else in the party can actually use it for a gear upgrade.
    This reason i'm bringing this up, is because i've seen at least 6-7 people, in the last few days, with these tendencies.
    I know, I know... "oMg YoU aRe NoT eVeN mAx LeVeL, wHo CaReS aBoUt GeAr?" - Well, I do. It shows a lacking tendency for people to give two f**** about other players, which is the not a thing you want in an MMORPG. If you don't have teamwork and social skills in a game like this, you really don't have anything in the long run.
    What saddens me the most, is when i point out that someone ninjaed gear from someone else and was never gonna use it, i'm completely ignored. And in some cases i'm even the bad guy for doing so.

Is this generally how things work in here? Cause i've only been playing for a few weeks on this server.

2. No that not how it works. Most ppl would look down quite harshly on ppl who ninja loot. Without knowing i could imagine that in the lower lvls ppl have a tendency to roll ninja items more often. However if ppl do this in heroic dungeons or raids, well ofc they would be reported but also be remembered by those ppl who were in the raid thereby likely be ignored but them.
    Ninjalooting is a despicable act but the best thing you can do is to just report them to a gm and put them on your ignore list since they are likely to do it again.

3. I'm glad i'm not alone. And I do hope it gets better above lvl 60. But right now it's damn frustrating..

4. I'm glad i'm not alone. And I do hope it gets better above lvl 60. But right now it's damn frustrating..
    Screenshot and report. Lot of them get banned for it.
    upload the screenshot to Imgur by just ctrl+v when the website is open, and add the link to your report.

5. Screenshot and report. Lot of them get banned for it.
    upload the screenshot to Imgur by just ctrl+v when the website is open, and add the link to your report.
    Don't be so sure. I reported a ninjalooter during the event with hard proof in the form of screens. The response? "We will look into it"
    When solid evidence is supplied, there's nothing to look into anymore... this leads me to believe that the gm's (or at least the one in question) aren't the smartest people. Queuing for more than 3 hours and then finally the cloak drops to get it ninja'd. I got lucky afterwards after 2 or 3 more queues, but don't know **** about what happened with the ninjalooter. At the very least, even if i got the cloak i wanted, another cloak should appear in my mailbox or inventory, confirming the cloak was taken away from the ninjalooter, which lets me know he was dealt with. That's the LOGICAL way this should work. Apparently this response is a standard response, meaning they got some template or whatever, let them make new templates then which can be chosen for the most occurring types of reports and ones which are appropriate for situations.
    Edited: June 30, 2019

6. Don't be so sure. I reported a ninjalooter during the event with hard proof in the form of screens. The response? "We will look into it"
    When solid evidence is supplied, there's nothing to look into anymore... this leads me to believe that the gm's (or at least the one in question) aren't the smartest people. Queuing for more than 3 hours and then finally the cloak drops to get it ninja'd. I got lucky afterwards after 2 or 3 more queues, but don't know **** about what happened with the ninjalooter. At the very least, even if i got the cloak i wanted, another cloak should appear in my mailbox or inventory, confirming the cloak was taken away from the ninjalooter, which lets me know he was dealt with. That's the LOGICAL way this should work. Apparently this response is a standard response, meaning they got some template or whatever, let them make new templates then which can be chosen for the most occurring types of reports and ones which are appropriate for situations.
    That how they response when they are looking into it.
    They won't tell you "we are gonna ban the **** out of that guy" or something. Also on some reports they start a chat with the other person just to hear his version too before unleashing the ban hammer.

I don't know what response you expected from them.
    "We will look into it" is much better than "We cannot do anything about it" or "insufficient evidence" I get on alot of reports.

Also they don't give away ninjaed item. If it was scammed item, maybe. But not ninjaed items.
    Edited: June 30, 2019