1. Deterrence - is it fixed ?

Hi guys.

I haven't played for some time, but recently I returned to wow. Last time I was playing "deterrence" was working like50-70% of the time.
    After few days of playing I noticed that the spell is still not working properly because a rogue stunned with "cheap shot" half a second after I activate it. I had problems with other classes as well, but I still need more observation to be sure.
    So my question is what your opinion on this subject? Is the spell working properly or not?

2. July 5, 2019  
    is still not working properly because a rogue stunned with "cheap shot"
    Attacks from stealth plus back mechanic (shred, backstab) were always penetrating deterrence.
    It's not a bug, you have no clue how the ability works.

3. Attacks from stealth plus back mechanic (shred, backstab) were always penetrating deterrence.
    It's not a bug, you have no clue how the ability works.
    You have no clue how it works, only overpower should go through it.

4. I think 99% actually dont know how it works lol

5. cheapshot goes through deterrence and it always had, and if you are cheapshoted in a deterence, every single other spell is gonna go through it, eg if ur cheapshoted in a fresh deterence and a shadow pr is casting on u, every spell is gonna land if ur in cheapshot. meaning rogue can followup with kidney shot aswell if he casts it while ur cheapshoted no matter if ur deterenced. hope it helps

6. cheapshot goes through deterrence and it always had, and if you are cheapshoted in a deterence, every single other spell is gonna go through it, eg if ur cheapshoted in a fresh deterence and a shadow pr is casting on u, every spell is gonna land if ur in cheapshot. meaning rogue can followup with kidney shot aswell if he casts it while ur cheapshoted no matter if ur deterenced. hope it helps
    ya, it's a blizzlike bug. the way it should work is that cheap shot goes through deterrence (they patched that it DOES NOT in cata) but it should still deflect all casts and range attacks since deterrence only gives you 100% parry chance. when you are stunned on it you lose all your parry so melee attacks go through it. but deflecting casts and range attacks has nothing to do with the parry raiting of the hunter yet simply the buff of deterrence itself.

when the hunter is not stunned all attacks go through it which are labeled "can not be parried" or w/e like rune strike, overpower, counterattack and as mentioned the backstab mechanics from rogue and feral.

7. For five seconds it enables the hunter to escape melee, ranged, and spell damage and also reduces damage taken by 30%. While unable to attack, the hunter can use traps, non-damaging abilities, command their pet, and also use [Kill Command].
    ^ Soooo this all is wrong? ^
    It should be like paladin "bubble" only it dosen't stop dot damage..

8. For five seconds it enables the hunter to escape melee, ranged, and spell damage and also reduces damage taken by 30%. While unable to attack, the hunter can use traps, non-damaging abilities, command their pet, and also use [Kill Command].
    ^ Soooo this all is wrong? ^
    It should be like paladin "bubble" only it dosen't stop dot damage..
    it depends from expansion.
    This thread is about wotlk, so: http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=19263
    "When activated, increases parry chance by 100%, reduces the chance ranged attacks will hit you by 100% and grants a 100% chance to deflect spells. While Deterrence is active, you cannot attack. Lasts 5 sec."

9. it depends from expansion.
    This thread is about wotlk, so: http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=19263
    "When activated, increases parry chance by 100%, reduces the chance ranged attacks will hit you by 100% and grants a 100% chance to deflect spells. While Deterrence is active, you cannot attack. Lasts 5 sec."
    This ability isn't working properly know why? cause it should not be usable if the hunter is disarmed while on my warrior 2 hunters that I disarmed were able to use it with no problem so yeah... fix it :c.

10. This ability isn't working properly know why? cause it should not be usable if the hunter is disarmed while on my warrior 2 hunters that I disarmed were able to use it with no problem so yeah... fix it :c.
    First learn how the skill works. If hunter has a melee weapon he can use it. Your disarm only disarms main hand weapon and ranged weapon, still leaving him his off hand weapon, so he can use deterrence (ofc it only applies if a hunter wears 2x1h weapon, if he has 2h weapon, your disarm will prevent him from using deterrence).
    Edited: October 26, 2019

11. one of those had a fos staff so explain that one lmao. (it probably happend cause he used detterance the same time I disarmed so idk how that works xD)
    Edited: October 26, 2019

12. First of all, this sort of thing belongs on the bug-tracker.
    Secondly, stop necro-posting threads that have been dead for months. If you wish to discuss something in a thread that is dead (like this one was), then you should make a new thread for it.