1. Glyph of Quick Decay doesn't work

Hi all,

I just submitted a bug report regarding the aforementioned glyph, i tested on my warlock with 200 haste and 1300 haste, during both tests "Corruption" only ticked 6 times (the base number of ticks) indicating that the glyph isn't working.

Please, test it out yourself and tell me if you get the same results or not.

note: you should see increased ticks roughly above the 1000 haste mark, so try to test with as high and as low haste as you can.

2. July 1, 2019  
    Hi all,

I just submitted a bug report regarding the aforementioned glyph, i tested on my warlock with 200 haste and 1300 haste, during both tests "Corruption" only ticked 6 times (the base number of ticks) indicating that the glyph isn't working.

Please, test it out yourself and tell me if you get the same results or not.

note: you should see increased ticks roughly above the 1000 haste mark, so try to test with as high and as low haste as you can.

On the first page there are at least 2 guides where this is explain how its working. It dont matter if you have 1 or 1 000 000 haste corruption will still tick 6 times. The only thing in WOTLK that haste does to corruption is to reduce the time need for this 6 ticks. The base time is 12sec adding haste will decrease that to 10-8-6 sec etc.

3. July 1, 2019  
    On the first page there are at least 2 guides where this is explain how its working. It dont matter if you have 1 or 1 000 000 haste corruption will still tick 6 times. The only thing in WOTLK that haste does to corruption is to reduce the time need for this 6 ticks. The base time is 12sec adding haste will decrease that to 10-8-6 sec etc.
    No it doesn't work (on Icecrown), with 0 or 1300 haste corruptuon lasts 12 seconds and does 6 ticks.

4. July 1, 2019  
    No it doesn't work (on Icecrown), with 0 or 1300 haste corruptuon lasts 12 seconds and does 6 ticks.
    am I missing something or?
    https://imgur.com/a/rIB2Y4W

5. July 1, 2019  
    You're not, the OP isn't aware of how the glyph works.

6. July 1, 2019  
    You're not, the OP isn't aware of how the glyph works.
    You guys are right, i just tested again and it seems i misunderstood the functionality.