1. Where do I report a scammer, with screenshots?

Not sure where to post this and I have screen shots:

I was trying to buy some primordial saronite. A guy whispered and offered to sell. We decided a price and then he said well if you have [ Edgemaster's Hanguards] and some gold, we can do that. the total was a good price (4k) and I fell for it. As soon as I tried to trade them he said "see you" and logged out.

Going back through the chat, he had been trying to buy them for 2k. They were on the AH for 1599G.

Soon after, another character looking to buy some random epic for 2k showed up (Lei of Lillies). I checked it on the AH and it was selling by the same alt (Sihoo) as the Handguards. I did whisper and he laughed at me and said "are you mad?" so I took some screenshots.

He logged onto Sihoo and traded me, putting up a bunch of epics and canceled it, laughed and logged out.

1600g isn't that much, but he's been doing this for a while it looks because he did it so smooth and right back to "buying" a new item.

2. Sorry, I don't understand. What is the scam?

3. Going back through the chat, he had been trying to buy them for 2k. They were on the AH for 1599G.
    Red flag right there. If you don't buy it for cheaper than the AH, you buy it from the AH. You never pay more than the item is in AH.

In-game ticket, though I doubt any action will be taken against the player.

4. Yeah I realize that I messed up. But the fact that he will continue to not be punished for scamming is annoying. Sure I lost some gold. I can get over it, but that I have proof of it and of him taunting me about it. So smug and knows that he will get away with it.

5. No, really though. He gave you his primos for your item and gold? Or did he not give you the primos?

What does he wanting to buy epics for 2k when they're 1.6k on the AH have to do with the primos at all. Just trying to understand what happened.

6. July 1, 2019  
    No, really though. He gave you his primos for your item and gold? Or did he not give you the primos?

What does he wanting to buy epics for 2k when they're 1.6k on the AH have to do with the primos at all. Just trying to understand what happened.
    The scam is that his alt posts it for 1600, and he is using another to "buy it" (spamming /2 and /y that he is buying such an item for 2k) so that someone will quick buy it to try and make a fast 400g profit. but in the end, you send the 1600g to his alt (for buying it) and he never buys the item from you. In the end, you are stuck with a pretty useless epic, and he gets guaranteed money from the auction house. I realize I was dumb and made a quick and bad judgement but it was a fair deal based on the price of the item and I didn't put the red flags together at all.
    Edited: July 1, 2019 Reason: clarification