1. Not sure which server to play

Hi guys!

I'm still kinda new to Warmane and I've been playing with a guild on Icecrown for a while which is really cool but the community over on that server feels kinda sour outside of my guildies. Most of the guilds that I was checking out before my current one were sometimes full of really strange people making racist or homophobic jokes all the time. An off-handed comment isn't a big deal but you'd see people desperately trying to turn every conversation into a discussion of race or whatever and it gets old real fast. Signing up for BGs and RDF was also kinda toxic with some people getting really mean, way worse than I've ever seen on retail WoW. Sorry, I'm rambling.

TLDR; I wanted to know if Lordaeron has a healthier community?

I started over there with a few friends but they got busy so we never hit level cap but the people we met along the way seemed decent and helpful. I kinda regret swapping to the server with faster XP, despite how much I love my current guild. The wider community is just toxic man, I don't think I have enough of a thick skin to deal with it.

2. I've been playing on Lordaeorn for a bit over 2 years and I have to say the community is on a whole different level than Icecrown. Here you will find most people helpful and nice to play with. Of course there are always toxic people but they are much less apparent on Lordaeron than Icecrown. Another thing is that here the community is much smaller which means you can make a name for yourself and have an identity. I definitely recommend playing here - also, since this realm has somewhat buffed content, raiders on average are better than those on Icecrown.