1. July 1, 2019  

Just remove Blackrock from Crossrealm Bgs

As everyone who is remotely interested in PvP has figured out by now: Mercenary mode does not work out because it is basically 5.5k blackrock vs 6.5k icecrown.
    No one has asked for crossrealm bgs on Blackrock in the first place. Old Blackrock bgs were some of the best I have ever played, because everyone had similar gear and there was a guaranteed 50/50 winrate with that system.
    Please just revert this, so that at least one server has good battlegrounds, while the situation for the other servers improves aswell. I don't care about the arena merge (even though I am mainly a lordaeron player and at a massive disadvantage against 2 servers where you can buy whatever items you want for real money) because it is simply a rating based system and anyone who is on low rating kind of deserves to be there for some reason (be it "low gear" or being bad)
    Litterally everyone suffers from this system at the moment, and I don't see how enabling an optional MM for icecrown can make this situation any better.
    Please just revert it before it is too late (too late as in: so many people on icecrown switched to alliance that the que is broken even without blackrock in crossrealm)

It is NOT fun to get farmed 24/7 by 6 shadowmournes per bg and it is NOT fun to farm the horde with 5-6 Shadowmoures by your side

2. July 1, 2019  
    yeah and resil doesnt work correct on icecrown but on blackrock it does

3. July 1, 2019  
    Absolutely agree.

Or there is another solution. I played 5 years at other server and it would mix alliance and horde players in order to make the bg equal. That means it really didnĀ“t matter if you were alliance or horde player, bg sides would be equal in either cases since players were mixed together in order to MAKE BG EQUAL!