1. July 1, 2019  

<Change of Fate> [H-NA] is recruiting for 10HC progression, Naxx through LK

Who we are: Retail TBC/WotLK Raiders from guilds where server first kills were commonplace. Once we finished school, raiding 4 nights a week was no longer practical, so we retired before the Cataclysm. Nearly 10 years later we’ve stumbled across Warmane and want to do it all again but at a less demanding pace.

Our vision: We want to focus on 10 man raids and progress as a guild from Naxx all the way to Heroic LK, raiding only once per week. We also want the content to be relatively challenging from the start, so we’re asking everyone to maintain a “progression gear” set that is made exclusively of our current progress tier or lower.

Who we are looking for: Great players that are comfortable with a casual vibe. We do not expect you to be geared, or even level 80 yet (only our first 2 raiders have dinged 80 as of today). We do expect our guildmates to be knowledgeable and skilled with all aspects of their class. But we also understand that you’re probably not in your 20s anymore and may have a wife and kids or job that take priority.

Raids will most likely be Monday nights. Start time is still TBD, but we are based on the West Coast of North America so somewhere between 02:00 and 04:00 server time. Not all of our current players are 80 yet, nor do we expect our recruits to be, so it may be another several weeks before our first actual raid.
    Ideally, I’d like to keep a roster of 13, we currently have 5 and would like to add the following: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Druid (Not Boomkin), 2x Shaman, Death Knight, Paladin.

Message me in game if you’re interested and we can chat. My in game name is Tagalad. but I might also be leveling my Mage, Kipketer. I will be out of town through the 4th of July weekend so you may not see me online much in the meantime.

2. Thanks for the bump. We're still looking for a few more. Specifically, I don't have any leads on Hunter, Mage, Shaman or Warlock yet.

3. I'm new to the server so im looking for a Chill guild that i can join. I am lvling a warlock that is going to be my main

4. Sent you a PM. I've done most of the content on Lord already but am interested in re-progressing. Will respec or reroll to hunter and maintain a progression spec character. I haven't seen you online around the times you mention. I've added the guild roster to F list. I'll chat with anyone I see.
    Edited: August 1, 2019

5. I am very interested in this. Currently have an 80 Holy Priest that I can faction transfer. 3.4k GS, mainly from TOC (N) 5 man runs. Will message you tonight, if you are around!