1. July 1, 2019  

Alliance people camping ICC

Can someone from the people that play the Alliance and stand in front of ICC raid please tell me why you standing there waiting for people to kill, when this game has a gametype that is made for ******ed brained bored people like you, its called ''battlegrounds'', im curious because its that I see the same people standing there every day, i mean is there somekind of achievement to win, or gold to farm there or is it purely that you cant pvp properly and only attack full PVE people in your full PVP gear, mostly with SM equiped. please let me know because im asking myself this for over 2 year now and i might actually really like it to know why people like you stand there all day.

Kind regards to the skilled people that can kill me 20v1 in front of ICC!!

2. July 1, 2019  
    Because of people like you, see ya at the portal.

3. July 1, 2019  
    You are the reason that I camp :D. A fellow hordie ;). (Also unskilled *** but instead of sm, with lk xbow.)

4. July 1, 2019  
    Fly high and fast, upwards angle. Fall through the entrance to safety. Ezpz

5. July 1, 2019  
    you actually get killed there? lmao.

6. July 2, 2019  
    Waiting for battlegrounds is precisely why people will camp there. You're also technically free honor which can be converted into gems for sale. And not going to lie, slaughtering a whole rep farm raid when they try to reset is quite fun. You see them act in a panicked frenzy while the rest sit lagging on their potatoes.
    Edited: July 2, 2019

7. July 2, 2019  
    Fly high and fast, upwards angle. Fall through the entrance to safety. Ezpz
    Until you take a death grip to the knee

8. July 2, 2019  
    Just wait until people finally start realizing the "back door" that's been there for a decade.

9. July 2, 2019  
    the pvp world can be done anywhere and is not a reason for any sanctions, if you do not like to create your raid to kill them :D

10. July 7, 2019  
    Personally I believe alliance deserves to be ganked and I hate the lack of stronger players on the horde. I believe some alliance players also make horde characters to "infiltrate" and find 'weak spots' just to annoy people.

I've got ganked as horde 200% more times than as ally I can tell who are the insecure people, specially when they have to make 4 or 5 man gank raids due do not standing up on their own. When they try to kill me after I ignore them and they get killed and try to come in numbers like pure cowards. (this is no offense, its just reallity, in the street if you can't stand your own, you are a coward, own it)

Even at lower levels allies at 50 60 try to gank, sometimes i wanted to be nice and avoid fighting ended up killing some, in the end now i'm ganking everytime i can. Except a few times I traded some salutes with nice alliance people and joked around a bit, wich is extremely rare.

Alliance deserves to get camped for hours on end and get into unfair fights outnumbered at their own respawn spots in their hubs, killing high level quest giving npcs and fligh handlers, chasing them etc, like they do every day. I hate that horde are the "good guys" in the end. Just in the last 3 days I've counted at least 70 to 80 diferent gankers from alliance.

I don't get why horde doesn't do anything about this.
    Edited: July 7, 2019

11. July 7, 2019  
    Personally I believe alliance deserves to be ganked and I hate the lack of stronger players on the horde. I believe some alliance players also make horde characters to "infiltrate" and find 'weak spots' just to annoy people.

I've got ganked as horde 200% more times than as ally I can tell who are the insecure people, specially when they have to make 4 or 5 man gank raids due do not standing up on their own. When they try to kill me after I ignore them and they get killed and try to come in numbers like pure cowards. (this is no offense, its just reallity, in the street if you can't stand your own, you are a coward, own it)

Even at lower levels allies at 50 60 try to gank, sometimes i wanted to be nice and avoid fighting ended up killing some, in the end now i'm ganking everytime i can. Except a few times I traded some salutes with nice alliance people and joked around a bit, wich is extremely rare.

Alliance deserves to get camped for hours on end and get into unfair fights outnumbered at their own respawn spots in their hubs, killing high level quest giving npcs and fligh handlers, chasing them etc, like they do every day. I hate that horde are the "good guys" in the end. Just in the last 3 days I've counted at least 70 to 80 diferent gankers from alliance.

I don't get why horde doesn't do anything about this.
    Hello, I'm Alliance, and you are wrong. Very wrong. You just fail to see/experience Horde ganking locations. There are specific places that horde and alliance go to gank. The point is, to avoid those places, regardless of how lazy you are, and how unfair you think it is that people can hold up zones "for fun". Try changing your routes and you will feel much better. I thought like you, until I took a specific route through azeroth. If you're lazy, you'll suffer. :D

12. July 8, 2019  
    Just wait until people finally start realizing the "back door" that's been there for a decade.
    You mean starting that one quest chain that gets you out of phase? :)