1. July 2, 2019  

Would this Combat Spec work in PvP or is it meh?

Would this work in PvP? https://www.gnarlyguides.com/class-g...bat-rogue-pvp/
    I am kind of tired of Subtlety and could try something new and fresh, but don't know whether this could be used properly or if it's bad. Any experienced Rogues can offer opinion?

2. July 2, 2019  
    Following this conversation as I am not a fan of sub (personal preference) and feel comfortable around Combat. The only issue I've found with combat is the lack of CC so you've got to pick your targets wisely and such.

I'd love to find a good Combat rogue to learn from.

3. Would this work in PvP? https://www.gnarlyguides.com/class-g...bat-rogue-pvp/
    I am kind of tired of Subtlety and could try something new and fresh, but don't know whether this could be used properly or if it's bad. Any experienced Rogues can offer opinion?
    As a Combat rogue pvp i ez handle wars and sub rogues, got almost 30k hks. Its rly funny to play.

4. Combat spec is broken with killing spree, that ability deals insane damage to cloth/leather/mail users. Even plate.

5. It has the interrupt on deadly throw talent so it seems good enough for me, that's the only reason why I would ever play combat.

6. It is functional 1v1 and 2v2 by some extent. Not for endgame high level arena matchs.

It has highest burst dmg ingame and with proper wound poison and without PVP equipment it can kill almost anything and almost surely if the plyr is not prepared for you.

One important thing to notice is that PVP combat rogue is only good with PVE items. You can use medalion though I guess. Your main focus must be to choose proper Killing spree timing (when other player defensive cds are not active*pain suppresion fades from dpriest for example). Use wound and IP. Instantly after KS use evasion and dismantile and there are some minor talent and glyph changes for survivability as well

7. You can replace the medallion with this http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=46082 it's not worth it to use the medallion if it will be the only resilience item you have. I always use this trinket if I'm running full PvE sub rogue max AP max ArP, unless I'm human ofc.

8. Haha, I actually made this post and then completely forgot about it, now I logged in after 3 months and see it. I'm glad your opinions are positive, I will try it out for sure since I am sick of subtelty. Thanks!

9. Haha, I actually made this post and then completely forgot about it, now I logged in after 3 months and see it. I'm glad your opinions are positive, I will try it out for sure since I am sick of subtelty. Thanks!
    If you have full pvp gear (donor or something) then only killing spree is going to pretty much finish all hunters/rogues/cloth users. It just deals insane damage with full pvp gear. If they are alive, just blade furry and go.

10. Using Killing Spree in PvP is just scared. Its like you wait until Killing spree is ready, you start fight, and wait again. and if you get outplayed, you are really doomed. I rather take Subletly but definitly not Combat for PvP. It doesnt show any skills because every rogue could kill someone with Killing spree.
    Sorry, but I hate those rogues that got actually no skill, to choose Combat (like 1 Spell Only)