1. July 3, 2019  

Arena points

Hello,

So I'm currently gearing my hpala through pvp on icecrown and I feel like its going to take forever to get wrathful gear, got 1.7k quite fast just can't buy the pieces... My suggestion is, make 2 flushes per week like it was before, I don't think it affects the gameplay, not when everyone can buy gear from the point shop, this allows better players to get gear faster and feels more rewarding and encourages players to play more arenas.

2. July 3, 2019  
    The realm isn't going anywhere, there's no need to gear up in 3 weeks. Take your time like everyone else.

3. July 4, 2019  
    I just want to show you how ignorant and naive you are being with that answer, first, getting full wrathful doesn't take 3 weeks, the whole set is equivalent to about 9000 arena points (without weapons/relics..), I doubt it that you're getting 3000 ap per peek... Let's say you get 500/600 ap per flush which is way more than your average player gets in icecrown, you'll get full wrathful in more or less 16 weeks... You said the realm isn't going anywhere, I agree with you, but that's not my point, it's about the player having the time to wait for 16 weeks to be fully geared, like I said this would be a change that doesn't bother anyone, this will just increase the arena queues, and if you don't want to cap twice a week, then don't!

4. July 4, 2019  
    if you don't want to put the time in then buy it.

5. July 4, 2019  
    This isn't one of those games that you can start, play for 2 days and have all the best possible items right away. It takes time and effort. If you don't want to work (or, as you'd put it, wait) for your stuff then you can buy it.