1. July 3, 2019  

WotLK New Player gold farming?

Hi guys, so this is my first time playing WoW, and I just started yesterday

Well... I need money :\

Currently I'm a lvl 27 hunter with Herbalism (150) and Alchemy (80)

I'm planning on selling some low level herbs instead of using it for alchemy, but I'm not too sure about the price to set as a buy out....

Any suggestions?

2. July 3, 2019  

3. July 3, 2019  

4. July 3, 2019  
    No it isn't. If people can use addons to find enemy players, why they can't use addon for easier auction?

5. July 3, 2019  
    No it isn't. If people can use addons to find enemy players, why they can't use addon for easier auction?
    Obviously I didn't know people can use addons to find enemy player :/

6. July 4, 2019  
    Obviously I didn't know people can use addons to find enemy player :/
    There is addon called "Spy addon" and with this addon you know whom of the other fraction is near you xD

7. July 5, 2019  
    Yes get that addon, you will have great overlook at things, prices, amounts, etc.

Here is another truth that seems to be hard to grasp - people buy things because they need them, not because it's posted cheap. So post your Peaceblooms for 1gold 99 silver or something, despite cheapest being 50 silver. will take few days reposting it back after expire, but in the end you will gain more gold than spent on deposit.

Start playing AH and soon you will see patterns and will make easy gold - buying those Peaceblooms for 50s and posting them beck for 1.99 - you get the point. You will have more gold than you know what to do with.

8. use addon auctioner , works good for me !!

9Apps VidMate app
    apk9apps.com
    Edited: July 12, 2019