1. July 3, 2019  

Lost email access

Dear Warmane staff,
    I am not succeeding in opening a ticket (illegal characters error over and over), so forums it is. I left the email addresses this concerns out of this message as it will come up public. My boyfriend had an account with you but stopped playing shortly after stuff happened with molten. I remained somewhat active. However, we decided that we would like to play together sometimes again. His email address that it was linked to has since been terminated as the provider ceased to exist. It's currently linked to his thunderbird, but no emails can be sent or received from it (I suppose the server was cut off). Is there a way to get his account back?. Last time I logged into his account sometimes in October 2018 (silly me forgot what password I set for him). All or most logins from mine as well as his account should be on the same IP address since late 2014 (we moved in together then). Please let us know if there is anything we can do to change the email address on this account and regain access. As I said the email is still on his thunderbird, so I can send screenshots of old emails etc but cannot receive anything or send anything from it.
    Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from someone soon.

2. July 3, 2019  
    send an email to [email protected]. it can take a few days to get a reply so be patient.