1. July 3, 2019  

Help picking a class

Guys i am creating a new class, i always have been dk and mage, but i want to prove something else, im looking for ur help with a class that be worth time/learn, in pve and pvp, thanks for ur replies

2. July 4, 2019  
    I've loved my druid ever since i first picked him. Leveling was a breeze with catform and stealth - plus you're not using mana so you can heal and get right back into killing. You can tank just about anything as dps kitty while leveing. At 80, I choose to go feral tank ms and balance os. That way I can always get into a group a tank, or dps as balance when I was feeling lazy. Flight form is awesome to grab herbs/ore in Wintergrasp and Icecrown as you can quickly fly away without having to wait for the cast timer on your flying mount.

3. July 4, 2019  
    Be a rogue, that way when people try to gank you, you can just vanish. Also has top end dps in raids.

4. July 4, 2019  
    Be a rogue, that way when people try to gank you, you can just vanish. Also has top end dps in raids.
    I wouldn't really say top end. It really depends on a lot of factors. Usually fury warrior is there, then fire mage, hunter,etc.

5. July 6, 2019  
    I'd say hunter is best bet. Somewhat of a mix of the two classes you've played.