1. July 4, 2019  

Download for wrath doesnt give the current wrath patch

hello, new here but I trided to play on the wrath servers. click the drop box and click the first WoTlK and ended up downloaded 1.12 client. not sure if its a bug or not but thought i should let you know. I had to click Old to download 3.3.5.

2. July 4, 2019  
    not sure what you clicked, but just started the dl and it shows as wotlk 3.3.5 (wod models).

3. July 4, 2019  
    well i dont know why i clicked it about 3 or 4 times. does the (old) one work for current servers?

4. July 4, 2019  
    well i dont know why i clicked it about 3 or 4 times. does the (old) one work for current servers?
    Yes. Upon trying to log in, if the client is trying to update, then this means you are trying to log in with your email. Log into the client using your Warmane account name and password instead.

Yes, I know the client asks for an email. Using your email forces the client to try and connect to battle.net (Blizzard servers), and is what you would normally log in with when playing retail. However, as this is a private server, you have to use our own settings. Yes, it's weird. But it should work.

If you have further issues, please update us.