1. July 4, 2019  

[A] <Rebel Knights> Ambitious Semi-Casual ICC Guild

Greetings

About us
    <Rebel Knights> is a newer guild comprised of leaders who have been part of the World of Warcraft scene for decades. Some have been on Warmane for years, while others have been in Top tier guilds on other private servers and across multiple expansions.

We are an ambitious semi-casual guild looking to reach the very top of what Wrath of the Lich King has to offer, without investing 7 days a week raiding to get there. We want to experience it all, by running a dedicated and focused effort when we raid - but at a more tolerable level.

What we are looking for
    Anyone and everyone is welcome, but having the motivation to clear raids or learning how to, is what we are mainly looking for! The important thing is that you are willing to put in the time to get geared and work om improving your skill level. Other than that, we want you to be active, social and good-spirited. Have we mentioned that we have Discord drink nights?(

What you get
    We run "just" 2 main raid nights a week, with the likelihood of stuff happening on other nights as well - just not planned that far in advance. We've got no plans of running any requirements in terms of attendance, nor any plans of using DKP/EPGP or other point based loot systems.

We aim to create a strong core of raiders, that might not have time to raid every day of the week, but still has ambitions of experiencing it all.
    We want people willing to put their lives on the line for their fellows brothers, willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the guild and the raid. So as long as you respect the guild and act the team-player, we will make sure your efforts are rewarded.

Rules/Guidelines
    • Discord is required for attending raids, and for giving notice when running late or having to cancel.
    • Be able to communicate sufficiently in English for purposes of raiding
    • Be respectful - represent the guild in an orderly fashion - anything else disgraces us all
    • Don't troll, hate, discriminate - we don't condone any of that
    • And finally, put in the effort - work on your gear, work on your enchants and all that. Don't expect freebies

Classes/Roles we are looking for
    • Blood (Tanks) HIGH, Frost (DPS) HIGH, Unholy (DPS) HIGH
    • Bear HIGH, Cat HIGH, Moonkin HIGH, Restoration HIGH
    • Marksmanship HIGH, Survival HIGH
    • Arcane HIGH, Fire HIGH
    • Holy HIGH, Protection HIGH, Retribution HIGH
    • Discipline HIGH, Holy HIGH, Shadow HIGH
    • Assasination HIGH, Combat HIGH
    • Enhancement HIGH, Elemental HIGH, Restoration HIGH
    • Demonology HIGH, Destruction HIGH
    • Fury HIGH, Protection HIGH

Raid info:
    • Wednesday & Sunday (18.30-21.30 server time).

So far we are 11/12 heroic bosses on 10man. We've also joined up with another guild and have begun 25m as well, so far 12/12 normal - and after that heroic mode as well (you want that LoD and Invincible's Reins as much as we do right)?

If you have any questions - please feel free to post them below, find one of our members online or log onto the Discord server and ask.

https://discord.gg/aF87GTN

/Rebel Knights
    Edited: September 15, 2019

2. Still welcoming more members, we've managed to find another guild to do ICC25 with, so Wednesdays for now are 10m (working towards Bane) and Sun is 25m.

Welcoming all classes and roles!

3. Hello!

I would love to join up. I'm not raid ready yet but I'm working towards it! :). I haven't done any of the raids yet but I've watched tutorials on youtube for ICC, Voa, UDL etc but have yet to actually do the x).

4. Hello DarthGoobies, you are more than welcome. Stop by the discord when you get the chance and ask for an invite to guild. :)

5. Still recruiting more for our 25m ambitions - need most classes and roles still!

6. Do you by chance accept Socials?
    Who is not playing alot but trying as much as I can.

7. Hi Shadowlin,

Sorry, I've been away on vacation and havent managed to check the forums. Yes, we do accpet socials as well. You are more than welcome to join if you are still up for it!

Log on the discord and ask for an invite when you see this.

Cheers

8. Hello there im a new comer to This private server im quickly gearing out a resto druid in hopes of raiding in the near future and am looking for a guild to help accomplish this task. im running heroik dungeons for the moment and have lost of experience in Wotlk as a resto druid (from years ago) i still need some help with gear tobe ICC ready but im on the right track. i would love to check you guys out!

Blitsy - Resto Druid

9. Hey Blitsy,

Come on the discord and have a chat, we would be happy to have you!

10. Last night been in ICC 25 with this guild, they are good at what they are doing, one person is talking, explaining tactics, no tilt, people are friendly, glad to be the one to apply to this guild.

11. Last night been in ICC 25 with this guild, they are good at what they are doing, one person is talking, explaining tactics, no tilt, people are friendly, glad to be the one to apply to this guild.
    Awh, such kinds words - much appreciated. We aim to run a friendly but focused raid and hopefully have time to actually enjoy it!

12. <Rebel Knights> are still looking for more members, we have managed to gather enough to run 10m weekly with full guild roster, but are striving to push towards 25m.

Welcoming all classes/roles at the moment.

13. <Rebel Knights> has successfully downed Professor Putricide heroic (10m) and are looking to push Sindy and LK over as well. Still welcoming most classes/roles in hopes of getting a solid 25m group going.

14. <Rebel Knights> is still recruiting members. We are only missing LK for that full 10 HC clear. We've lost some members to Classic, so we are looking to build up a new core to fill the spots that have suddenly become empty.

Welcoming all!