1. July 4, 2019  

What's your Raid Leader horror stories?

I was kicked today from ToC25nm for suggesting putting the Dps Paladins in a group together so we could arrange who used which buff and which aura. Answer received from the raidleader: "PLS DON'T TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO, OK?" and then I was kicked lmao.

What's your raid leader horror stories? :D
    Edited: July 4, 2019

2. July 4, 2019  
    Well paladins not buffing or not knowing who buffs what is a general problem for all raids. Usually the raid leader or one of the paladins appoints who buffs what of the palas.

3. July 4, 2019  
    Yeah, but I've just had very bad luck so far where the other paladins either don't reply or are too stubborn to work together. Thought it'd be easier to be able to talk to all of them if we were in the same group and could use party chat rather than whispering everyone or spamming raid chat with it. Raid leader thought otherwise lol.

Besides, my point wasn't really to whine, but moreso share funny stories of crazy people :D

4. July 6, 2019  
    Paladins in general are a horror story. Can't say how many minutes I've stood waiting around for them to do their buffs while people shout for them multiple times.

5. July 6, 2019  
    When they think they know the classes, and their itemizations, when they don't.

Btw, why should I do raid wide buff when all aren't there? People please, put some thought to it.

6. July 6, 2019  
    Raid leader calling a RO at Gunship cause he doesn't understand how combat bug works, the rest of us jumped off and died, waited for him....all he did was say something along the lines of " Did i give you permission to do that????? Who tf are you telling me what to do? RO!!!!!" I wish I was making this up.... Couldn't even redo the raid as he kicked everyone, we tried to regroup but he must of gotten an alt to sit in a raid and keep the instance to full.

7. people who play paladins (ret specifically) can't even do a simple 3-4 spell rotation, only mash their face onto the keyboard to dps, you think they can press specific classes and then buff them?

8. Too many stories to little time...
    Joined a ICC 25 "Full clear pro people only blahblah" took almost 2 hours to fill and right before we pull Marrowgoar leader goes "Oh **** sorry have to go" and Disbands the group.

9. The worst thing is when you're with 6k gs + people and you constantly get wiped at professor normal.