1. July 4, 2019  

Expierencing high volume of racism on Warmane :(

Hello, i want to show some pictures that represent the racism ive expierenced recently on Icecrown realm

Ive already got response from GM's and been told they are investigating into this case.

but thats not enough for me.

few days long bans wont prevent them for saying this kind of stuff again to me or against other players.
    i find zero patience to those sort of people who think they can say what ever they want and insult people for their religion/country or what ever!!!

HOPE that our community can help me to ban this guy named Noctious forever from this game and not let him play with other account
    im really pissed off and i wont stop untill this person disappear from this game.

2. July 4, 2019  
    How is saying "f israel" racist? Literally nothing too offensive in these pictures maybe just that terrorist comment, but that is just lolz who cares. Buddy, you need to chill.

3. July 4, 2019  
    For me that means too much!! jewish people been through holocaust and everything is sensitive around that.

i wont chill why should i see such a comments when i play???

you think its funny?

4. July 4, 2019  
    You already have the option to mute players when you can't accept their freedom of speech. I suggest you to just grow a pair of balls and play the damn videogame instead of playing the fun police.

5. July 4, 2019  
    step 1. /ignore Noctious
    step 2. grow a pair.
    step 3. see doctor about your butthurt.

6. July 4, 2019  
    Report the person in an in-game ticket if you think that it's offensive, and put the person on your ignore list.