1. July 4, 2019  

Ninja dungeon rules

Hello, I've experienced getting ninjaed for the first time in my life inside a dungeon. I have been looking for information regarding how to report a player that ninjas on a dungeon but I couldn't find anything. I have filled a report but I'm skeptycal and I'm fearing that I'll just get an automated answer. I have seen several people getting banned for it but I couldn't find anything related to it.

Can we get updated rules for ninjaing in dungeons and a step to step procedure aswell?

Thanks in advance.

2. July 4, 2019  

3. July 4, 2019  
    All of our rules and associated guides are in this section.
    I think the part you're interested in is here.

4. July 4, 2019  
    No, that's not what I meant by the thread I made. A guildie made 2 reports and both of them were dismissed because there weren't any screenshots of raids composition (in a dungeon) or raid rules (in a dungeon).

5. July 5, 2019  
    And I was right. I got an automated response redirecting me to the same post, is it really that hard to take 5 minutes of your life to see that clearly a resto druid rolled on an item that had no spirit nor mp5 over 2 casters that truly needed it? If that's not ninjaing what is it then? If as a caster I'm able to roll on all items without repercussions maybe I'll just start needing on everything that has spell power just to disenchant it later on.

How are you supposed to report a ninja looter in dungeons? I have to set the rules before starting a dungeon and take a screenshot of the talent trees of everyone to prove what role they are and what they ninja?

I'm not going to pretend or lie, this is honestly, on the fringes of ridiculousness and I find it kind of cheap that I get an automated response even though I took my time to upload the pictures and write an elaborated text explaining the situation and again with the pertinent screenshots.

The step by step for reporting ninja looting in dungeons should be created because again, there isn't any.