1. July 4, 2019  

What i am doing wrong

On TBC realm,as hpala,i was able to carry whole bg as solo healer,had no issues tanking 5 people on me and that is without exaggeration.

I did most of the times duo bg queues with war or enha shaman.Had literally no issues healing and i wasn't melting within seconds.

On the other hand,Icecrown bg's are horrible.Paladin which is better 100 times than TBC one with all utility,i am simply not able to survive if focused,not even with all fake casting and cc immunity.

I have 1200 resi,few bis items and rest rele.

Im staying behind,while in TBC i was aggressive AF.Pushback casters with mele attacks,going all way trough the fight to stun healer in the back and all that crap,here,its whole different story.

I know its whole different expansion than TBC,but pala has so much utility in this expansion,sacred,beacon of damn light,improved c. aura,damn 5 seconds holy shock...super mana regen on 1 min cd,16 min LOH and even with all that it means nothing if horde know what they are doing.

After 4 years of playing pala on TBC and year here,i thought i knew how to play one...but now i see i was wrong as ****.I am honestly sick of getting focused down like i got no resi at all.
    Edited: July 4, 2019

2. July 5, 2019  
    They have dispels, sm s and numbers when they are against fellow hpala from horde. Its chaotic on our side, everyone is attacking different people, doesnt care if some war bstorming around us as long as they have a target to attack. Also people just attack if that bstorming warrior gets their attencion, no disarm no nothing.

Still, I also agree that hpalas are taking much more damage than they should take with that much resilience, like all the other healers and people. Resilience is kinda corrupt as I feel and felt for years.

3. July 5, 2019  
    They have dispels, sm s and numbers when they are against fellow hpala from horde. Its chaotic on our side, everyone is attacking different people, doesnt care if some war bstorming around us as long as they have a target to attack. Also people just attack if that bstorming warrior gets their attencion, no disarm no nothing.

Still, I also agree that hpalas are taking much more damage than they should take with that much resilience, like all the other healers and people. Resilience is kinda corrupt as I feel and felt for years.

Few days ago ,frost dk with 2 s8 weapons melting me in full blue gear.If someone else attacked me,i would not be able to survive,because i barely survived him alone.

I had nearly 1300 resi because of alch potion.

4. July 5, 2019  
    If you are (at 1300 resil hpal) dying to a frost DK in blues (Except weapons), I think we all know what the problem is.

5. July 5, 2019  
    Whatever comforts you buddyboy.

6. July 5, 2019  
    well you already know this is not TBC .. ppl here do actual dmg

7. July 5, 2019  
    Complaining abount most braindead healer of the expansion is not taugh enough to kill ? lul
    What dop you want, immortality ? Holy paladin is already the hardest healer to kill, so every chimp is able to play it.

8. July 6, 2019  
    TBC means nothing really, its far more unbalanced and a lot slower paced. But really a hpala always need a reliable melee to pocket heal. You're not very good at group healing so you should focus on keeping the best melee alive with beacon of light in particular, if your frontline dies its basically over and you will be interrupted. If you don't have someone that can peel for you or survive more than a minute you're going to be next to useless.
    Edited: July 6, 2019