1. When multiboxing became a problem ONLY THEN did people find it problematic... well... Yeah... uhhh... yeah...
    There's a quadrupel ****load ton of arguements why multiboxing isn't fair in any way and why it should be removed, There isn't any justification to why they want to pester normal players, The arguement Blizzard has is outdated as hell and discussed when multiboxers only occured as 5man parties, Not a unstoppable force of 40 bis geared Elemental Shamans / resto druids.

In retail you could never gear up that many characters before next expansion came out and rendered you useless, Here, you will be a plague forever.

Interfereing with gameplay? No I woulden't call it that. Anything is allowed in pvp. "clever use of game mechanics" more like it.
    It only became a problem when children, who are of adult age, found twitter, and learned that whining like a child is a legitimate argument to a problem. Here's my suggestion: Adapt. Multiboxers had to do it. Like Mr. Painter said, it only became a problem when you COULDN'T KILL THEM, but in order for that to happen, someone has to dedicate time and effort into building a team, which takes months.

So it was okay when they got killed and people hoarded 5x - 10x honor back in the day, but when it's the other way around, NAAAAAAAAAAAWW, we can't have that.

2. In retail you could never gear up that many characters before next expansion came out and rendered you useless, Here, you will be a plague forever.
    There were guys on retail who had a 25 - 40 man boxer teams retail doing what this guy is doiung right.

3. There were guys on retail who had a 25 - 40 man boxer teams retail doing what this guy is doiung right.
    Please post some proof of this, preferebly more then 1 person since you said "guys".
    Were they also as geared?
    Yeah no Retail didn't offer item shop.
    And patches with new Gear came out several times during 1 expansion.

So no, they didnt "do what this guy is doin right now" not even close.
    PS: And even it they played 24 hours a day to gear those "40" multiboxers to bis it would be 2 weeks away tops, for the next patch or expansion all together, so IF it indeed happened, how long do you recon for? a week or two? or several years like on warmane? Kinda huge frikken difference if you ask, I donnu, anyone?
    Edited: July 28, 2019

4. Please post some proof of this, preferebly more then 1 person since you said "guys".

PS: And even it they played 24 hours a day to gear those "40" multiboxers to bis it would be 2 weeks away tops, for the next patch or expansion all together, so IF it indeed happened, how long do you recon for? a week or two? or several years like on warmane? Kinda huge frikken difference if you ask, I donnu, anyone?
    Not to mention the cost of each character. Game 60 euros + subscription for each character. Kinda huge cash.

5. Not to mention the cost of each character. Game 60 euros + subscription for each character. Kinda huge cash.
    That's one of the reasons I always laugh at the "but Blizzard allows it" angle.

6. if multiboxer is a problem to you, why not focusing the main guy in front? use all cd, oneshot him and hello! hes useless !
    aoe the few still standing and here you go, you get 10times more honor than him. best part is when you camp them! Honor's raining :D
    best class to counter them deeply is fire mage, put a living bomb on each of them and 8s later you win. Struggling with boomies with starfall? Dragon's breath >blink> los him gg
    In my opinion, even if i'm not a multiclasser, it should be legal, its not different at all of a well coordinate team, which should always be the case when you're good and with good player.
    So here's my advise:
    1: L2P
    2: Get friends

have fun

7. if multiboxer is a problem to you, why not focusing the main guy in front? use all cd, oneshot him and hello! hes useless !
    aoe the few still standing and here you go, you get 10times more honor than him. best part is when you camp them! Honor's raining :D
    best class to counter them deeply is fire mage, put a living bomb on each of them and 8s later you win. Struggling with boomies with starfall? Dragon's breath >blink> los him gg
    In my opinion, even if i'm not a multiclasser, it should be legal, its not different at all of a well coordinate team, which should always be the case when you're good and with good player.
    So here's my advise:

have fun
    We all wish the multiboxing issue is as simple as your head.

8. Please post some proof of this, preferebly more then 1 person since you said "guys".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1qn8Kwooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Lbugaa4pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQi1JLtV4w

9. Ok so first thing, Not 1 of these videos are from WOTLK expansion, I se 2 videos from Cataclysm, and their both terrible multiboxers.
    1 Video is from MoP and hes abusing the "phasing" so he dont have to deal with more then a certain number of people at the time.
    Second, not one video shows even their health pool so you get no indication of how geared they are, Quality is the worste I've seen to, for being recorded when Cataclysm was active it's even worse then most vanilla videos.

Which just goes to prove my first statement right dosen't it?
    "In retail you could never gear up that many characters before next expansion came out and rendered you useless, Here, you will be a plague forever."
    They may have the numbers but as we all know, the difference between a best geared person and a 2k fresh 80 is rather pretty f'ing big, Take into count that you have 40+ "best geared" characters so once again, They are not even close to doing what multiboxers on warmane is doing.

The biggest issue isn't even Battlegrounds, it's Wintergrasp, because of the VoA raid getting compleately inaccessible for thousands of players from either faction if Multiboxers were to camp it for the whole day.

Intresting note though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Lbugaa4pw Listen what Swifty sais at 3:45 into the video.

Last but not least, Retail in comparison to warmane, Blizzard had 12 Million players during WOTLK, Warmane has... less, So the chanse of bumping into a multiboxer was rare to say the least, nothing that occured several times a day.

This can go on and on and on as I said there's a "quadrupel ****ton of arguements against it" all I can say is that I really find it hard to belive that people actually justify the continuation of this behavior, I can't help to se it as them living in denial or just being ignorant about it.
    Edited: July 29, 2019

10. Ok so first thing, Not 1 of these videos are from WOTLK expansion, I se 2 videos from Cataclysm, and their both terrible multiboxers.
    1 Video is from MoP and hes abusing the "phasing" so he dont have to deal with more then a certain number of people at the time.
    Second, not one video shows even their health pool so you get no indication of how geared they are, Quality is the worste I've seen to, for being recorded when Cataclysm was active it's even worse then most vanilla videos.

Which just goes to prove my first statement right dosen't it?
    "In retail you could never gear up that many characters before next expansion came out and rendered you useless, Here, you will be a plague forever."
    They may have the numbers but as we all know, the difference between a best geared person and a 2k fresh 80 is rather pretty f'ing big, Take into count that you have 40+ "best geared" characters so once again, They are not even close to doing what multiboxers on warmane is doing.

The biggest issue isn't even Battlegrounds, it's Wintergrasp, because of the VoA raid getting compleately inaccessible for thousands of players from either faction if Multiboxers were to camp it for the whole day.

Intresting note though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Lbugaa4pw Listen what Swifty sais at 3:45 into the video.

Last but not least, Retail in comparison to warmane, Blizzard had 12 Million players during WOTLK, Warmane has... less, So the chanse of bumping into a multiboxer was rare to say the least, nothing that occured several times a day.

This can go on and on and on as I said there's a "quadrupel ****ton of arguements against it" all I can say is that I really find it hard to belive that people actually justify the continuation of this behavior, I can't help to se it as them living in denial or just being ignorant about it.
    All i hear is a mad kid whining.
    L2P &/or Get Friends > Problem solved

11. if multiboxer is a problem to you, why not focusing the main guy in front? use all cd, oneshot him and hello! hes useless !
    So here's my advise:

have fun
    that, and learn positioning. In those videos, I saw some REALLY DUMB players. I did battlegrounds once, but if people are really that dumb? I'm looking at free honor..

12. if multiboxer is a problem to you, why not focusing the main guy in front?
    Rofl, you have no clue at all, this tactic maybe work versus fresh multiboxer, against experienced mboxer u vanish in half second by killing your self from lightning shield or horns, if u are lucky surviving with 5% hp only to die by random aoe spell.

that, and learn positioning. In those videos, I saw some REALLY DUMB players. I did battlegrounds once, but if people are really that dumb? I'm looking at free honor..
    lol, another theorycrafter ;D
    Even coordinated attack with 20+ people can fail easly when he land starfall/chain lightning/storm at least once

Like to see you put living bomb on several character against boxers, not all but several. Its all nice to play pvp on "paper".
    haha, he have no clue ;D
    I did it once and with 1400 resi I exploded like greenie guy.
    Edited: July 30, 2019

13. if multiboxer is a problem to you, why not focusing the main guy in front? use all cd, oneshot him and hello! hes useless !
    So here's my advise:

have fun
    Like to see you put living bomb on several character against boxers, not all but several. Its all nice to play pvp on "paper".

14. lol, another theorycrafter ;D
    Even coordinated attack with 20+ people can fail easly when he land starfall/chain lightning/storm at least once
    If you can't anticipate your success, you will never achieve it. I can see all my openings as a multiboxer, so I know FIRST HAND what works. All this starfall talk sounds very boring because it's easily countered. You really disappoint me with your comment.

And no, I'm not going to reveal winnable tactics, that's for you to learn, and us to anticipate.
    Edited: July 31, 2019

15. And no, I'm not going to reveal winnable tactics, because then you could argue against me and proove me wrong.
    There I fixed it for you.

First 1234 ... Last