1. There I fixed it for you.
    Winning an argument means nothing to me. Losing a battle with more than 20 characters is more embarrassing than any argument. I'll let you have it, so I can continue feeling safe secure, knowing you will never understand something you will never attempt.

2. Point is, it's not as easy to counter a skilled and geared multiboxers as people make it out to be, because obviously if it was they would be taken down all the time, which is not the case. People can argue all they want how you bring down a multiboxer but just like you previously said.
    I saw some REALLY DUMB players. I did battlegrounds once, but if people are really that dumb? I'm looking at free honor..
    I have done pvp and Wintergrasps for years on this server and I saw a multiboxer die 2 times, 2 times only during all these years, and it was because 40 people insta teleported and spawned ontop of the multiboxer in Wintergrasp when the fight started. And i'm not counting in the times I saw multiboxers die to another multiboxer, for obvious reasons.
    You are 1 guy, yet you need a cordinated team of many skilled pvpers to be taken down, thats the unfairest advantage ever, if you fail to se that your as ignorant as one can be.
    I honestly think every single player should start multiboxing 40 characters so this whole realms will turn into a clownfest. the disstaste in everyonce mouth followed by a lot of people just leaving warmane will force these people whos ignoring this issue to stop turning a blind eye to the problem.
    Edited: August 3, 2019

3. it's not as easy to counter a skilled and geared multiboxers as people make it out to be
    With the new knockbacks in AV for example, if you don't wipe the mboxer in a few seconds you shouldn't play pvp.

4. With the new knockbacks in AV for example, if you don't wipe the mboxer in a few seconds you shouldn't play pvp.
    What knockbacks?

5. What knockbacks?
    Go play av and pay attention to your surroundings. You want me to spoon-feed you ?

6. Go play av and pay attention to your surroundings. You want me to spoon-feed you ?
    They do. They only know how to cry, whine, and pretend everyone but them is arrogant. Twitter has ruined the internet.

7. If it is so OP why doesn't everyone do it

8. If it is so OP why doesn't everyone do it
    Even a 40 druid MB can't out heal that burn.

On serious note: something to do with queue times?

9. With the new knockbacks in AV for example, if you don't wipe the mboxer in a few seconds you shouldn't play pvp.
    The snowballs will do jack **** if you eat instant casts or something like 40 Starfalls. And even if you manage to convince some randoms to spam them with you, realistically only around 5 people will listen to you.

If it is so OP why doesn't everyone do it

You won't be fighting fresh naked 80s that have 0 resilience. Even "just" running 20 chars requires an initial investment of 200€ to skip queue. That alone is already out of the scope for many people and one of the major reasons I find "just do it yourself loool" a bull **** argument. The only ones running 20+ chars are those, who planned to invest wrathful/bis gear for every char anyway. That isn't feasible for a regular player, even if you tell him to "just farm gold for coins loool". That's why (thankfully) the only ones who blow the system out of proportion are the same 5 individuals on the server, so you don't have *every* bg hogged by someone.
    I think ultimately what's most frustrating to me, isn't the actual fact of getting oneshot by a 20+ mboxer, or any of the other arguments you see in the dozens of threads about how and why it's unfun (let's not use "unbalanced" because that's frowned upon). But it's rather that ultimately, this is a dead-end subject on a player-standpoint.
    The staff is well aware of how many people complain about it, vs. how many people defend the subject of mass-mboxing. But so what. It's just barely below the level of being completely game-breaking because in the end, even if a majority of the playerbase doesn't like having mass-boxers in WG for example, WG will eventually end and be assigned to a faction, even if it's usually decided by having a Mboxer defend the fort (and a Mboxer to attack that one). Same with every other BG, there's always a timer at least, so while you'll be annoyed, in the end, you'll just go into the next BG nonetheless.
    So realistically, what would you expect staff to do? Appease the majority of the playerbase by dealing with a non-vital "nuisance" (because since you can in theory "just kill them" it's not an actual issue), or take the side of those, who regularly pay hundreds/thousands of Euros in Character Creation and Faction Swaps for 20+ Characters, for basically no long-term negative consequence.
    Saying "if staff wont do anything against multiboxers, I will quit playing on this server!!" is dumb and worthless.
    All of these threads are entirely worthless, not because of the "who is right and who isn't", but because there is no outcome to it.

10. Go play av and pay attention to your surroundings. You want me to spoon-feed you ?
    I don't play much lately, but thanks for your input.

11. The snowballs will do jack **** if you eat instant casts or something like 40 Starfalls. And even if you manage to convince some randoms to spam them with you, realistically only around 5 people will listen to you.
    You only need 2 stealthers to use the snowballs from behind twards your group, (optional) one dk to grip the main. Add one or 2 balance druids to spread the minions around. Been there, done that. EZ.

"realistically only around 5 people will listen to you" ... true, but that makes the difference between a good team and a bad team. If the team can't play as a ...well...team, it deserves to be farmed and lose. A good team will always win and kill the mboxer quite fast. A bad team will give the mboxer 500+ kills.

12. You only need 2 stealthers to use the snowballs from behind twards your group, (optional) one dk to grip the main. Add one or 2 balance druids to spread the minions around. Been there, done that. EZ.

"realistically only around 5 people will listen to you" ... true, but that makes the difference between a good team and a bad team. If the team can't play as a ...well...team, it deserves to be farmed and lose. A good team will always win and kill the mboxer quite fast. A bad team will give the mboxer 500+ kills.
    Killing the currently controlled character doesn't work, because an actual competent multiboxer (which all 5 of the mass-boxers can be called with the years of experience), uses their character like a hivemind. You kill off the current head, and they will almost seamlessly transfer control to a different one, while constantly spamming /follow to regroup any units that got spread apart by a single typhoon or similar.

And I always consider "Random Battlegrounds" less like "Random Map" but more like "Random Players". Yes, there can be small groups of premades in a BG, but other than that, the majority of BGs will have an even distribution of random unrelated teammates, who want to win, yes, but CAN'T work as a group because the random teammates won't listen to strategies. In any normal case, the teams are equally "dumb" with maybe one or two people yelling Key-points in /bg chat, like "go sunken ring". Both opposing teams do not require the coordination of a dozen people to win. But once you add in a Mass-Boxer, the opposing team will have to somehow bring a dozen of people on the same mind-set, just to match a single person, who is effectively acting as 20+ people sharing one mind already.
    You are requiring a whole team of individuals to work together to win the match, against someone who is being more effective without working with his team. When is the last, or should I rather say first time you saw a mass-boxer trying to cooperate with his team? And I don't mean "cooperate" as in "Wow you guys are ******s, why aren't you killing the southern towers, ur so bad", or "ok I will def, or in other words, sit at the chokepoint and nuke everything that comes through it, u guys attack". I remember just recently having an allied mass-boxer in Isle of Conquest turtling in our base after we broke the enemies gate and he kept wondering "what the **** guys, just push, how are you losing", when every teamfight was basically 20vs40 (minus the few that roam around the map).
    A mass-boxer's team doesn't win or lose due to their teammates working together. They win/lose because: 20 uncoordinated characters (controlled by 20 people) < 20 automated characters (controlled by 1 person) < 20 coordinated characters (controlled by 20 people).
    Keep in mind, lower max. player BGs aren't affected by the strengths of mass-boxing because you as an individual can exploit the objective more easily, like Eye of the Storm, but it becomes a lot more relevant in cases like Wintergrasp, where there is virtually no restriction (aside from worthless Tenacity) and the map funnels into a chokepoint.

13. Killing the currently controlled character doesn't work, because an actual competent multiboxer (which all 5 of the mass-boxers can be called with the years of experience), uses their character like a hivemind. You kill off the current head, and they will almost seamlessly transfer control to a different one, while constantly spamming /follow to regroup any units that got spread apart by a single typhoon or similar.

And I always consider "Random Battlegrounds" less like "Random Map" but more like "Random Players". Yes, there can be small groups of premades in a BG, but other than that, the majority of BGs will have an even distribution of random unrelated teammates, who want to win, yes, but CAN'T work as a group because the random teammates won't listen to strategies. In any normal case, the teams are equally "dumb" with maybe one or two people yelling Key-points in /bg chat, like "go sunken ring". Both opposing teams do not require the coordination of a dozen people to win. But once you add in a Mass-Boxer, the opposing team will have to somehow bring a dozen of people on the same mind-set, just to match a single person, who is effectively acting as 20+ people sharing one mind already.
    You are requiring a whole team of individuals to work together to win the match, against someone who is being more effective without working with his team. When is the last, or should I rather say first time you saw a mass-boxer trying to cooperate with his team? And I don't mean "cooperate" as in "Wow you guys are ******s, why aren't you killing the southern towers, ur so bad", or "ok I will def, or in other words, sit at the chokepoint and nuke everything that comes through it, u guys attack". I remember just recently having an allied mass-boxer in Isle of Conquest turtling in our base after we broke the enemies gate and he kept wondering "what the **** guys, just push, how are you losing", when every teamfight was basically 20vs40 (minus the few that roam around the map).
    A mass-boxer's team doesn't win or lose due to their teammates working together. They win/lose because: 20 uncoordinated characters (controlled by 20 people) < 20 automated characters (controlled by 1 person) < 20 coordinated characters (controlled by 20 people).
    Keep in mind, lower max. player BGs aren't affected by the strengths of mass-boxing because you as an individual can exploit the objective more easily, like Eye of the Storm, but it becomes a lot more relevant in cases like Wintergrasp, where there is virtually no restriction (aside from worthless Tenacity) and the map funnels into a chokepoint.
    Same argument as everyone else: "People are not good enough to work together". Well, that;s not the multiboxer's fault. Perhaps it's time this community strengthens their minds, instead of strengthening their tears.

14. I don't understand why so many walls of text are being posted making a point against multiboxers. You are only making fools of yourselves, and multiboxers will laugh at you. Multiboxing shouldn't be allowed, but Warmane can't afford to ban the multiboxers, deal with it, just don't play Wintergrasp. It wasn't scripted for years anyway. Why is it a big deal now? The only thing that saddens me is the death of wpvp, but due to the shrinking population that was to be expected eventually.

15. I don't understand why so many walls of text are being posted making a point against multiboxers. You are only making fools of yourselves, and multiboxers will laugh at you. Multiboxing shouldn't be allowed, but Warmane can't afford to ban the multiboxers, deal with it, just don't play Wintergrasp. It wasn't scripted for years anyway. Why is it a big deal now? The only thing that saddens me is the death of wpvp, but due to the shrinking population that was to be expected eventually.
    I don't think Wintergrasp should be too much of a problem nowadays. I doubt any boxer could keep it controlled for a day maybe even half a day if they started the day on the defending side. The last tenacity change that happened few months back changed alot. With tenacity stacking on each lose the attacking team just gets to buffed at some point. Boxers can flop dead in seconds. (And yes before the argumenting begins I'm talking 40 wrathfull chars with defensive cooldowns used.)

Not sure if this system is still in place as I moved to retail for abit and thus not playing currently but I was losing more Wintergrasps than I was before when that change happened.

First 12345 Last