1. Same argument as everyone else: "People are not good enough to work together". Well, that;s not the multiboxer's fault. Perhaps it's time this community strengthens their minds, instead of strengthening their tears.
    "same arguement as everyone else" then going on saying people should "*get good*", just frikken lol man, I can't even tell if your actually being sarcastic or not but I hope so.

Wintergrasp. It wasn't scripted for years anyway. Why is it a big deal now?.
    Because when Wintergrasp wasen't scripted everyone could enter VoA is just 1 reason, Then when we finally got it scripted the fun got ruined rather quickly because of a few players.

2. The people who defend the multiboxing argument just say the same tired statements time and time again, with no ability to reflect upon exactly what it is they're saying. "Get good L2P", as they invest thousands of dollars into playing 20 characters at once just so they can feel like they have some power within the game, not limited by the confines of a single character like everyone else. They cast a single flame shock and can take down a steam tank in 1 second, but tell players that don't cheat that they're the ones that need to step up.

I've gotten 2k-2.2k on 6 classes, and know it's an entirely moot point to try to coordinate a victory with them outside of AV/IoC, where you do stand a chance of winning since the MB can't really do the objectives. The good players simply avoid and ignore the multiboxers, and if that isn't a toxic game issue, I'm not sure what is.

Speed hacking is cheating because its a third party program and gives you an advantage. I've gotten a 30 day ban for winning a need roll in a normal FOS on a 219 tank mace on my enhancement shaman using the in-game loot system (btw, this wasn't even RDF, my friend was running a few of us through fos/pos and one of the randos that got a free run got salty about losing the roll, was a dps DK). Multiboxing requires a third party program (funny how this is part of TOS) and gives the user a massive advantage over other players, yet somehow it's allowed.

The mental gymnastics required to pretend this is okay and the justifications for it don't hold up to any logical scrutiny. Just admit you suck at playing the game normally and the only way you'll ever gain any notoriety is by abusing the game. Nothing will change with Warmane's stance on it and it will probably be allowed until the day the servers eventually shut down, but at least these forum posts help make it tangible as to how little the community likes or respects anyone who takes part in the practice. I'm sure the multiboxers are fine; they're probably even ecstatic, about the idea of spending thousands of dollars on an MMORPG, a social game, to become hated by the rest of the community.

3. The mental gymnastics required to pretend this is okay and the justifications for it don't hold up to any logical scrutiny. Just admit you suck at playing the game normally and the only way you'll ever gain any notoriety is by abusing the game. Nothing will change with Warmane's stance on it and it will probably be allowed until the day the servers eventually shut down, but at least these forum posts help make it tangible as to how little the community likes or respects anyone who takes part in the practice. I'm sure the multiboxers are fine; they're probably even ecstatic, about the idea of spending thousands of dollars on an MMORPG, a social game, to become hated by the rest of the community.
    Nevermind, I understand now. Get good.
    Edited: August 17, 2019 Reason: waste of time.

4. Another big difference is that Warmane supports multiboxing, Blizzard allowed it, but they didn't support it in forms on Forum tabs to share knowledge between other multiboxers so you could become better or Item shops so your multiboxer could gear up in a way it wasen't possible on retail, Resulting in warmanes multiboxers becoming stronger then any other multiboxers in history.
    Just get good.

5. The people who defend the multiboxing argument just say the same tired statements time and time again, with no ability to reflect upon exactly what it is they're saying. "Get good L2P", as they invest thousands of dollars into playing 20 characters at once just so they can feel like they have some power within the game, not limited by the confines of a single character like everyone else. They cast a single flame shock and can take down a steam tank in 1 second, but tell players that don't cheat that they're the ones that need to step up.
    We get it, you don't like, and honestly that's your opinion, and its fine, but it doesn't matter, Boxing is here, if you don't like it, leave.

But to set the record straight, you're crying about boxing, so be it, but I box, so that I dont have to deal with PVP morons like you three, me boxing might not stop you from interrupting me from what I want to do, but it will make you think twice about trying.

Threads like this just satisfy your need to get whats bothering you off your chest, they're nothing new, but they won't change a thing, so stop crying, and deal with it. No ones forcing you to play in the area where the boxer is, you are free to go elsewhere, log off, do a raid, do another battleground, that's what is meant by L2P, it's learn to use your brain, and stop running head first into the meat grinder.

6. Another big difference is that Warmane supports multiboxing, Blizzard allowed it, but they didn't support it in forms on Forum tabs to share knowledge between other multiboxers so you could become better or Item shops so your multiboxer could gear up in a way it wasen't possible on retail, Resulting in warmanes multiboxers becoming stronger then any other multiboxers in history.
    Just get good.
    That's right! Just get good! We are the strongest multiboxers in history! The fact that you actually said that makes me think you're an adolescent child. You don't know anything about multiboxing.

We get it, you don't like, and honestly that's your opinion, and its fine, but it doesn't matter, Boxing is here, if you don't like it, leave.

But to set the record straight, you're crying about boxing, so be it, but I box, so that I dont have to deal with PVP morons like you three, me boxing might not stop you from interrupting me from what I want to do, but it will make you think twice about trying.

Threads like this just satisfy your need to get whats bothering you off your chest, they're nothing new, but they won't change a thing, so stop crying, and deal with it. No ones forcing you to play in the area where the boxer is, you are free to go elsewhere, log off, do a raid, do another battleground, that's what is meant by L2P, it's learn to use your brain, and stop running head first into the meat grinder.
    L2p! I like it!
    Edited: August 18, 2019

7. So why are multiboxers getting triggered at every mb hater then and trying to justify it or whatever ? "Stop crying" should work both ways.

8. So why are multiboxers getting triggered at every mb hater then and trying to justify it or whatever ? "Stop crying" should work both ways.
    The only arguments they have. "It's legal, Stop crying, Get good, L2P"
    No facts, no solid arguments, no points, just triggered at the fact that they can't justify it, Can't even talk about it cause your "crying" if you do.
    The fact that so many posts are created because of this shows something dosen't it.
    Edited: August 19, 2019

9. So why are multiboxers getting triggered at every mb hater then and trying to justify it or whatever ? "Stop crying" should work both ways.
    Because multiboxers get harrassed for existing. Regular players, do not. That's why multiboxers are "triggered", but learn to use a better term.

The only arguments they have. "It's legal, Stop crying, Get good, L2P"
    No facts, no solid arguments, no points, just triggered at the fact that they can't justify it, Can't even talk about it cause your "crying" if you do.
    The fact that so many posts are created because of this shows something dosen't it.
    You actually cry the most on this forum. So stop crying please. You also apparently think you're important, but you're just like any other regular player. That aside, FUN FACT: People have the freedom to choose. We have chosen, it's just THAT simple.

You don't have to like anyone's choice, INFACT, you, of all people, HATE that people have choices that are not preferable to your own. So really, the problem exists with a personal opinion. Someone already told you to get good, and he wasn't a multiboxer. Take that suggestion and grow up. There's nothing left to be said here.
    Edited: August 19, 2019

10. You don't have to like anyone's choice, INFACT, you, of all people, HATE that people have choices that are not preferable to your own. So really, the problem exists with a personal opinion. Someone already told you to get good, and he wasn't a multiboxer. Take that suggestion and grow up. There's nothing left to be said here.
    How narrow minded can you be to think this is only my opinion when theres hundred's of threads with people discussing this, Again you choose not to approach the discussion with any points on what we're talking about, instead you blame people and their opinion instead of trying to make a point on the subject itself.
    PS: Calling people children / kids and telling them they "need to grow up" etc is very inmature, you'll know in time.

11. Wanting something changed because it can be abused is fine but let's not use the thread to debate over maturity while playing a game.

12. Whenever i see a multiboxer, i quit the area, bg or whatever. It's not fair nor realistic in terms of wow lore. Im a Gladiator, so telling me to get good wont go a long way. Listen to me or not, If we make a poll right now to not allow mboxers ruin our game experience wherever they go, im more than sure that most will rule them out of the server.

This is not retail for many reasons this realm is not blizzlike, dosn't make sense to allow people do this.

13. Yea, if a multiboxer wants to run around WG capping all the bases so you can't get any vehicles to break the walls. Not much you're going to do about it. He can press one button and wipe your whole raid. I don't really mind them, I just run away when I see one and try to help somewhere else. As long as I know I did everything I could, and didn't do anything stupid I can live with that. It's a private server, dealing with unfair players comes with the territory. I just hate when we lose because of a multiboxer and everyone starts cursing each other out like as if there was something we could have done. Sorry for losing guys, I need more armor so I can stand up to the mboxer.

14. Yea, if a multiboxer wants to run around WG capping all the bases so you can't get any vehicles to break the walls.
    WG is a huge map and the multiboxer can only be at one base at a time. So you just need to dodge him and cap the bases on the other end of the map.
    When the multiboxer is walking to a base it's quite effective when single players sacrifice themself to slow the boxer down. As rog you can sap one of the boxers toons three times, followed by blind. As a mage you can blink in, use frostnova, followed by ice block and then again frostnova. As a frost DK you can CC the entire team of the multiboxer for 10 seconds with Hungering Cold. These suicide actions are a very effective method to slow the multiboxer down so he can't reach the objective in time.

When the multiboxer is defending the fortress all vehicles should be stacked up infront of the fortress. The vehicles have to roll in all at once and should only attack the gate. In the meantime all other players should attack the boxer and interrupt his spells with aoe CC and knock back abilitys.
    Coordination is the key word. When the raid is able to team up and make 2 or 3 coordinated attacks then the boxer won't be able to kill all the vehicles before the gates are destroyed.

In case the boxer is on the attacker side it is significant easier to win the battle. The boxer can't control multiple vehicles as good as single players can. His vehicles are stacked up so they take heavy aoe dmg from stuff like turrets or the rocket launcher. It's quite easy to destory them. Due to that disadvantage the boxer will usually rely on his team mates to use the vehicles while he is capping the bases. Here applies again the tactic that I mentioned earlier. Single players should slow the boxer down while he is on the way to the bases. A single guy can stop a 25 man boxer for +20 seconds.

I'm multiboxing for over 10 years now so I know very well how a boxer can be countered. Boxers are only dominating in most WGs and also in BGs because their opponents consist of unorganised randoms that aren't cappable to team up. You can't blame the opponent boxer for the incapability of your own team mates. Against a coordinated team the boxer is on a disadvantage because he has less mobility, he can only be at one place at a time and he can only focus on one objective at a time. If we had rated BGs I can assure you that multiboxers would be hardly viable in that bracket. They just don't stand a chance against a organised team.

In a real warfare the multiboxer would be like a Macedonian phalanx formation. The phalanx had low mobility but for unorganised armies it was almost impossible to break through that close formation. With their wall of spears the phalanx was a unstoppable force that slowly rolled over their opponents and killed everything on its path. However, the romans saw the weakness of this close formation. Their army was flexibel while the phalanx was slow, unable to adapt. The romans broke through the weak spots of the phalanx which forced the Macedonians to wind up their formation. In close combat the Macedonians didn't stand a chance against the roman soldiers and they lost the battle.

15. WG is a huge map and the multiboxer can only be at one base at a time. So you just need to dodge him and cap the bases on the other end of the map.
    When the multiboxer is walking to a base it's quite effective when single players sacrifice themself to slow the boxer down. As rog you can sap one of the boxers toons three times, followed by blind. As a mage you can blink in, use frostnova, followed by ice block and then again frostnova. As a frost DK you can CC the entire team of the multiboxer for 10 seconds with Hungering Cold. These suicide actions are a very effective method to slow the multiboxer down so he can't reach the objective in time.

When the multiboxer is defending the fortress all vehicles should be stacked up infront of the fortress. The vehicles have to roll in all at once and should only attack the gate. In the meantime all other players should attack the boxer and interrupt his spells with aoe CC and knock back abilitys.
    Coordination is the key word. When the raid is able to team up and make 2 or 3 coordinated attacks then the boxer won't be able to kill all the vehicles before the gates are destroyed.

In case the boxer is on the attacker side it is significant easier to win the battle. The boxer can't control multiple vehicles as good as single players can. His vehicles are stacked up so they take heavy aoe dmg from stuff like turrets or the rocket launcher. It's quite easy to destory them. Due to that disadvantage the boxer will usually rely on his team mates to use the vehicles while he is capping the bases. Here applies again the tactic that I mentioned earlier. Single players should slow the boxer down while he is on the way to the bases. A single guy can stop a 25 man boxer for +20 seconds.

I'm multiboxing for over 10 years now so I know very well how a boxer can be countered. Boxers are only dominating in most WGs and also in BGs because their opponents consist of unorganised randoms that aren't cappable to team up. You can't blame the opponent boxer for the incapability of your own team mates. Against a coordinated team the boxer is on a disadvantage because he has less mobility, he can only be at one place at a time and he can only focus on one objective at a time. If we had rated BGs I can assure you that multiboxers would be hardly viable in that bracket. They just don't stand a chance against a organised team.

In a real warfare the multiboxer would be like a Macedonian phalanx formation. The phalanx had low mobility but for unorganised armies it was almost impossible to break through that close formation. With their wall of spears the phalanx was a unstoppable force that slowly rolled over their opponents and killed everything on its path. However, the romans saw the weakness of this close formation. Their army was flexibel while the phalanx was slow, unable to adapt. The romans broke through the weak spots of the phalanx which forced the Macedonians to wind up their formation. In close combat the Macedonians didn't stand a chance against the roman soldiers and they lost the battle.
    All that is NO GOOD, because that requires TRYING and THOUGHT to accomplish. It's 2019.

How narrow minded can you be to think this is only my opinion when theres hundred's of threads with people discussing this, Again you choose not to approach the discussion with any points on what we're talking about, instead you blame people and their opinion instead of trying to make a point on the subject itself.
    PS: Calling people children / kids and telling them they "need to grow up" etc is very inmature, you'll know in time.
    Do you know how to read? I never said it was only your opinion, and I made my argument. You're actually not reading. I'm also going to respect the moderators wishes and I will discontinue this conversation beyond this point, because I have every intention to go beyond the requested censored term, but I really like that mod. Have a good day.

HELLO MOD! :DDDDD
    Edited: August 21, 2019

First ... 2345 Last