1. I made my argument.
    Your entire argument are based on avoiding the topic at hand and blame people for their opinions. Again you're doing it.

I will discontinue this conversation beyond this point
    Should have done that long time ago.

2. Your entire argument are based on avoiding the topic at hand and blame people for their opinions.
    And you're doing the same, trying to make other people justify their play style.... when it's not required, only wanted by you and others like you......you should take your own advice.

3. WG is a huge map and the multiboxer can only be at one base at a time. So you just need to dodge him and cap the bases on the other end of the map.
    When the multiboxer is walking to a base it's quite effective when single players sacrifice themself to slow the boxer down. As rog you can sap one of the boxers toons three times, followed by blind. As a mage you can blink in, use frostnova, followed by ice block and then again frostnova. As a frost DK you can CC the entire team of the multiboxer for 10 seconds with Hungering Cold. These suicide actions are a very effective method to slow the multiboxer down so he can't reach the objective in time.

When the multiboxer is defending the fortress all vehicles should be stacked up infront of the fortress. The vehicles have to roll in all at once and should only attack the gate. In the meantime all other players should attack the boxer and interrupt his spells with aoe CC and knock back abilitys.
    Coordination is the key word. When the raid is able to team up and make 2 or 3 coordinated attacks then the boxer won't be able to kill all the vehicles before the gates are destroyed.

In case the boxer is on the attacker side it is significant easier to win the battle. The boxer can't control multiple vehicles as good as single players can. His vehicles are stacked up so they take heavy aoe dmg from stuff like turrets or the rocket launcher. It's quite easy to destory them. Due to that disadvantage the boxer will usually rely on his team mates to use the vehicles while he is capping the bases. Here applies again the tactic that I mentioned earlier. Single players should slow the boxer down while he is on the way to the bases. A single guy can stop a 25 man boxer for +20 seconds.

I'm multiboxing for over 10 years now so I know very well how a boxer can be countered. Boxers are only dominating in most WGs and also in BGs because their opponents consist of unorganised randoms that aren't cappable to team up. You can't blame the opponent boxer for the incapability of your own team mates. Against a coordinated team the boxer is on a disadvantage because he has less mobility, he can only be at one place at a time and he can only focus on one objective at a time. If we had rated BGs I can assure you that multiboxers would be hardly viable in that bracket. They just don't stand a chance against a organised team.

In a real warfare the multiboxer would be like a Macedonian phalanx formation. The phalanx had low mobility but for unorganised armies it was almost impossible to break through that close formation. With their wall of spears the phalanx was a unstoppable force that slowly rolled over their opponents and killed everything on its path. However, the romans saw the weakness of this close formation. Their army was flexibel while the phalanx was slow, unable to adapt. The romans broke through the weak spots of the phalanx which forced the Macedonians to wind up their formation. In close combat the Macedonians didn't stand a chance against the roman soldiers and they lost the battle.
    you're talking like you think it's ok for a person to multibox, I bet you think it's ok to use cheat codes to beat every game you play too huh? coward. Weakling, you will never be truly powerful.

4. you're talking like you think it's ok for a person to multibox, I bet you think it's ok to use cheat codes to beat every game you play too huh? coward. Weakling, you will never be truly powerful.
    You are talking like you don't even want to know how to beat multiboxers. As if you are just here for the whining.

That's the issue with these threads. Ppl don't even wanna hear advices on how to counter boxers. They are just here for the whining and blaming.
    What they really need is a warm milk in a baby bottle and a crib.
    Edited: August 22, 2019

5. There's so many multiboxers in this threat telling people who try to have a discussioin about multiboxing to "grow up, get good, stop whine" tells a lot about the mentality of multiboxers dosen't it? at the moment you're the once crying.

You are talking like you don't even want to know how to beat multiboxers. As if you are just here for the whining.
    That's the issue with these threads. Ppl don't even wanna hear advices on how to counter boxers. They are just here for the whining and blaming.
    What they really need is a warm milk in a baby bottle and a crib.
    Coulden't dissagree more, we are having a discussoin about those "advices" on how to counter multiboxers with solid arguments and you result to reply with "you need warm milk in baby bottle and a crib". makes you wonder again whos the one crying, The once only trying to debate? or the once resolving to childish posts?
    Edited: August 26, 2019

6. There's so many multiboxers in this threat telling people who try to have a discussioin about multiboxing to "grow up, get good, stop whine" tells a lot about the mentality of multiboxers dosen't it? at the moment you're the once crying.
    You want us to write a guide for you because you're too lazy to figure it out? Not happening, go learn something.

7. Because multiboxers get harrassed for existing. Regular players, do not. That's why multiboxers are "triggered", but learn to use a better term.
    Multiboxing is allowed so all that the mb haters can do is cry. Because multiboxing is considered cancer by a lot of people, mbs are going to get a LOT of hate for it so all they can do about it is cry. I think i used the correct term.

8. Multiboxing is allowed despite the whole community is against it.

You are then free to be a Multiboxer, and the whole community is free to rightfully hate and despite you for ruin everyone's pvp.

That's the price you pay for it, you will never get the sympathy from anyone, better get used to insults and loneliness.

9. Multiboxing is allowed despite the whole community is against it.

You are then free to be a Multiboxer, and the whole community is free to rightfully hate and despite you for ruin everyone's pvp.

That's the price you pay for it, you will never get the sympathy from anyone, better get used to insults and loneliness.
    Whole community isn't against it. Just some random forum criers who died to multiboxer, because they thought it was wise to charge in alone. Multiboxer can only do one thing at a time, and dominate one smaller area of the zone. You're free to use rest 99% of the zone how you like it. I guess people just like to cry about things they can't do themselves.

So what if multiboxer gets some hate, they don't need your help. What you gonna do, kill them? Oh wait, why there are all these QQ threads about MB's in the 1st place..

You died, it's a game, get over it.

10. Whole community isn't against it. Just some random forum criers who died to multiboxer, because they thought it was wise to charge in alone. Multiboxer can only do one thing at a time, and dominate one smaller area of the zone. You're free to use rest 99% of the zone how you like it. I guess people just like to cry about things they can't do themselves.

So what if multiboxer gets some hate, they don't need your help. What you gonna do, kill them? Oh wait, why there are all these QQ threads about MB's in the 1st place..

You died, it's a game, get over it.
    Very true.

There are counters to multiboxing, people just don't want to adapt their playstyle when facing them and then proceed to whine about it on forums.

11. I left this open in hopes that some decent, civil arguments would be made but since we're only headed into breaking forum rules I believe this thread is done.

First ... 345