1. July 6, 2019  

interfering with gameplay? Gm step up and stop this madness

i see people get banned for this daily when im playing. So now im sitting here in AV and in enemy team is 2 multiboxer that dont trying win at all. they afk in boss room for farm hks. doesnt leave it. we burn all towers and about to kill boss but obviusly cant happen. so nearly 1 hour time passed now from all of us in this ****ty ****ing bg. people leave one by one getting deserter while all they wanna do is have fun in pvp.

This is bull**** and if this isnt interfering with gameplay idk what is?

Solve this issue once for all.

Either remove mbox from bgs or put a timer on AV.

https://imgur.com/t7SpkBf

Dont realy care if its legal or not on server, you guys need adress this problem now. soon 90min passed and Reinforcement havent moved abit.

2. July 6, 2019  
    It's not interfering with gameplay. It's their tactic to get opposite faction players to go to them, so they don't have to chase them around. And they win and get more kills that way, so you can't really say that they aren't trying to win.

Interfering with gameplay would be something like blocking the portals in Dalaran or joining RDF and asking to be kicked instead of just leaving to avoid deserter debuff.

3. July 7, 2019  
    In a few raids I think I've meet some of those cowards asking to get kicked... getting the raid killed in stupid ways... not really doing anything there... etc...

4. July 7, 2019  
    As much as you may not like it, they're not interferring. As for the ppl wanting to be kicked, oh no. I refuse to. I speak up right away and demand they leave. I get it that some dungeons aren't idea (e.g., the Stratholme one), but they qued up and clicked to join. Either go along or take the deserter debuff.

5. July 7, 2019  
    this is exactly why I hesitate to go into bgs as a multiboxer.

6. July 8, 2019  
    I don't think they should allow MBing in BGs. It's totally against the spirit of the game and ruins it for both teams. Everytime I go into AV and see a multiboxer on the other team I just leave, it's not fun and it's not why I joined the BG in the first place. I get that they want honor and Warmane has a vested interest in allowing it but please don't allow it in BGs.

7. July 9, 2019  
    I don't think they should allow MBing in BGs. It's totally against the spirit of the game and ruins it for both teams. Everytime I go into AV and see a multiboxer on the other team I just leave, it's not fun and it's not why I joined the BG in the first place. I get that they want honor and Warmane has a vested interest in allowing it but please don't allow it in BGs.
    It's really late to change that rule, when several people have already abused and benefitted from it.

8. It's really late to change that rule, when several people have already abused and benefitted from it.
    It was actually against the molten' rules at first place to join bgs as multiboxers, only place they were free to join were arenas. Though they ll delete this post as they see as they did many times on past when I posted about it and told how they changed their behavior. So nothing is irreversible and nothing is late if they wish.

9. 1 guy being smarter than 10-40 players.
    Warmane vocal minority logic.

Stop complaining about it, use /bg /ra /1 and with a nice team work, zerg him down fast.
    Just did a WG where MBXR got demolished by a handfull of "nobraindead"players.

Learn to play, instead of wasting your time on these forums.
    This is not the first nor the last qq post about this topic, and not a single one so far, or in future will change it.

10. 1 guy being smarter than 10-40 players.
    Warmane vocal minority logic.

Stop complaining about it, use /bg /ra /1 and with a nice team work, zerg him down fast.
    Just did a WG where MBXR got demolished by a handfull of "nobraindead"players.

Learn to play, instead of wasting your time on these forums.
    This is not the first nor the last qq post about this topic, and not a single one so far, or in future will change it.
    Huge development of general attitude towards Massive Multiboxing at BG's, in past few years. It's legal and allowed but not as cool as used to be. These small, peculiar, proper topics succeed already.
    Edited: July 10, 2019

11. It was actually against the molten' rules at first place to join bgs as multiboxers, only place they were free to join were arenas. Though they ll delete this post as they see as they did many times on past when I posted about it and told how they changed their behavior. So nothing is irreversible and nothing is late if they wish.
    No, it was never against the rules.
    I've been multiboxing and doing battlegrounds on Molten/Warmane 8 years ago already and it was never a problem.

12. No, it was never against the rules.
    I've been multiboxing and doing battlegrounds on Molten/Warmane 8 years ago already and it was never a problem.
    8 years ago I was already playing here and it was rare sight to see any multiboxers at all, I saw only one complaint so far for it for a 5man boxer killing people in world, not in bgs. There wasnt a wintergrasp where mboxers caused the most harm aswell. Too bad that webarchive only has main page archived, not sub ones to prove you the evidence that was posted by staff itself.

So far what I could get from webarchive is that multiboxing started to get tolerated late 2011 and at the beginning of 2012 they ve got their own forum. Still doesnt prove anything. I only know what I read when I was here.

13. 8 years ago I was already playing here and it was rare sight to see any multiboxers at all, I saw only one complaint so far for it for a 5man boxer killing people in world, not in bgs. There wasnt a wintergrasp where mboxers caused the most harm ashttp://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189well. Too bad that webarchive only has main page archived, not sub ones to prove you the evidence that was posted by staff itself.

So far what I could get from webarchive is that multiboxing started to get tolerated late 2011 and at the beginning of 2012 they ve got their own forum. Still doesnt prove anything. I only know what I read when I was here.
    +1

Btw... all of my few years back forum postings against massive multiboxing dissappeared for some reason...
    Edited: July 24, 2019

14. 8 years ago I was already playing here and it was rare sight to see any multiboxers at all, I saw only one complaint so far for it for a 5man boxer killing people in world, not in bgs. There wasnt a wintergrasp where mboxers caused the most harm aswell. Too bad that webarchive only has main page archived, not sub ones to prove you the evidence that was posted by staff itself.

8 Years ago there was a grand total of 3 multiboxers on molten.
    Aleastrasza/Purplebeer (me)
    Gteam
    Borug

The reason you never saw complaints is because it took us a very long time to gear up, molten had loads of bugs back then.
    Nobody complained because us three started with 10box, badly geared and we got owned 90% of the time.
    Eventually we got our **** together, learned how to play, upgraded to 25 chars and geared up.

Then we started to slaughter people and raid enemy faction cities, win AV and Isle of conquest.

And ONLY THEN people found it problematic, they were used to steamrolling multiboxers but that was suddenly not so easy anymore.

And that's when the drama began.

15. And ONLY THEN people found it problematic
    When multiboxing became a problem ONLY THEN did people find it problematic... well... Yeah... uhhh... yeah...
    There's a quadrupel ****load ton of arguements why multiboxing isn't fair in any way and why it should be removed, There isn't any justification to why they want to pester normal players, The arguement Blizzard has is outdated as hell and discussed when multiboxers only occured as 5man parties, Not a unstoppable force of 40 bis geared Elemental Shamans / resto druids.

In retail you could never gear up that many characters before next expansion came out and rendered you useless, Here, you will be a plague forever.

Interfereing with gameplay? No I woulden't call it that. Anything is allowed in pvp. "clever use of game mechanics" more like it.
    Edited: July 25, 2019

123 ... Last