1. July 6, 2019  

Ganking Higher Levels | Freewind Post Carnage :D | Ep 2

Still getting geared, but in the mean time I took it to Freewind post to remind the horde that this is a PVP server :D Like and sub if you want more. I'll keep the content coming haha!

2. July 6, 2019  
    How exactly "higher levels"? 3 out of the 4 you fought in Freewind were lower level than you, the first one had green level.
    The only guy higher level than you on Freewind was a lvl 31 with 800 health, obviously easy pray for a twink.
    While the guy who had about the same health as you, you ignored.

edit:
    Okay, watched the STV part, the only 2 people there were with higher health than you. One who didn't fight back, and one you had to call your DK friend to kill him so you won't die.
    Clickbait, with actually just lowbie killing. downvote from me
    Edited: July 6, 2019

3. July 6, 2019  
    fair criticism.
    Next video I solo a 40 mage (perfectly, no dmg) and take out a 38 rogue. My video in 2 weeks I take out a 41 rogue (just barely).

Will you be happy then?...

Or should we live with the tired old videos of perfect PVP geared pallies dropping new level 80s in WSG? Just trying to show that you can have fun in this game at all levels :D

I have to sacrifice stats for hit rating to even take on the skulls and reds ;)

4. July 6, 2019  
    Twinks are boring.

Especially when you're a human using heirlooms..

5. July 7, 2019  
    I kinda liked the video lol, altho im not a huge fan of ganking, at least you pvp at mostly appropriate levels

6. July 7, 2019  
    Not griefing and ganking, either not lowbies slaughter-fest. Quite healthy and suitably dirty ambushing, almost WPvP :P
    Twink...ish toon so maby ten+ levels higher zone would be more proper. But like above, "mostly appropriate levels".

This kind of nicely dirty WPvP is actually welcome here in PvE ruled Lordaeron. This is PvP realm after all.

Terms "griefing and ganking" in my definitions include overpower group/clearly higher level toon camping and killing repeatedly over and over again same player. Making his/her gameplay impossible.

7. July 8, 2019  
    I kinda liked the video lol, altho im not a huge fan of ganking, at least you pvp at mostly appropriate levels

haha thx. They have every advantage over me, they crit more, hit more and have more abilities. I have to sacrifice a lot of stats for hit rating to compete against the higher levels. Sometimes I get smashed but if I get a good opener I can usually take them XD.

The best part is when a lvl 38 has to call for help because a 29 is owning their face!

8. July 8, 2019  
    Not griefing and ganking, either not lowbies slaughter-fest. Quite healthy and suitably dirty ambushing, almost WPvP :P
    Twink...ish toon so maby ten+ levels higher zone would be more proper. But like above, "mostly appropriate levels".

This kind of nicely dirty WPvP is actually welcome here in PvE ruled Lordaeron. This is PvP realm after all.

Terms "griefing and ganking" in my definitions include overpower group/clearly higher level toon camping and killing repeatedly over and over again same player. Making his/her gameplay impossible.
    Feel free to sub for the premiere this Wednesday. It's all skull/red/orange toons dying in this one. I even perfect a 40 mage hahah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGXhlaV3qAk

9. July 8, 2019  
    LOL at twinks going around fighting lowbies half green gear half naked, thinking they are somewhat good and better than lvl 80s gankers.

It's like going around with a bis 80 farming freshy green people with 12k hp.

10. July 8, 2019  
    LOL at twinks going around fighting lowbies half green gear half naked, thinking they are somewhat good and better than lvl 80s gankers.

It's like going around with a bis 80 farming freshy green people with 12k hp.
    Fair. Slaughtering the lowbies at FWP was meant to draw in the higher levels. They landed and got ganked, some cliff jumped to avoid a loss, some where too high and flat out beat my *** :P

Then an 80 showed up and chased us off. My other videos are mainly farming higher levels. Go watch those and tell me what you think ;)

11. July 8, 2019  
    Nice video. I used do something like that with my lvl 39 rogue, all of stv was my battleground and even tho 39 twink is already op in that zone I did find some challenging fights like 1 vs 3 or vs high lvl like a 47 mage.
    60 prot paladin in hellfire is also alright, very appropriate lvl and extremelly op I could camp inside thrallmar like a boss. Unfortunately the zone is ugly.