1. July 7, 2019  

Hacked

Hello Dear,

I log in my account in afternoon i played like 30 minutes then i log out.

In the evening i would connect again in my account but there is a "Authentifcator verification".
    I don''t know why.
    I thought it was a bug so i waited like 1 hour and a friend pm me "Bro r u playing because ur caracter is online" on discord so i tried again and "authentifcator " again".
    I check my email etc but i can not log in my account.

I think I have been hacked by someone in the evening he swap my log in (password, email and double authentifcator). Futhermore he's currently playing on my priest "baguetteftwx". Can u check the swap log in and can we find a solution?

Thx
    Edited: July 7, 2019

2. July 7, 2019  

3. I got my account hacked 3 weeks ago. I have my own private guild for a guild bank and most of that is empty. All gear on all 80's are missing and they even used emblems to buy and sell the items. They even traded my coins for 20,000 gold. Huge score they got, so much of my time effort gone because of some dimwit. Not sure why people do this on a free to play server because they are only dropping the population as I feel that going through the grind is not really worth it. Sad times.

4. I got my account hacked 3 weeks ago. I have my own private guild for a guild bank and most of that is empty. All gear on all 80's are missing and they even used emblems to buy and sell the items. They even traded my coins for 20,000 gold. Huge score they got, so much of my time effort gone because of some dimwit. Not sure why people do this on a free to play server because they are only dropping the population as I feel that going through the grind is not really worth it. Sad times.
    Well, some dimwit should take better care of their account security. Doesn't matter if it's F2P or P2P, "hackers" are always lurking for poorly managed accounts with bare minimum protection. Also they lure people with promises of easy gold, coins and points, all you need to do is enter your username and password to their fake site.

So next time you get an offer for free coins/points/emblems, don't click their link. If you can't find it from https://www.warmane.com/, it's not real.