1. July 7, 2019  

Arena and BG crossrealm LOL

Hello!

I've been a Blackrock player for some years but I decided to start a new character in Icecrown although I only like PVP. Why I decided to start then in Icecrown? Because I like to win the things with some effor, not with one click. If I have to complete some professions to get gold, stay some hours leveling to get 80 or doing some pve to get epic items, I'll do it because I like to see the result.

I've leveled up a rogue, with herb + inscription as professions so I could fly in outlands and northrend. I've started doing some bgs to get honor for the first set when I've realized that there are players from Lordaeron and Blackrock there. The main problem I see here is that people in blackrock doesnt care about the bgs and ye, when I joined I had only 12k of health but I tried my best to get the flags while some players just went AFK and we obiously lost. People from Lordaeron and Icecrown want to WIN the bg so they can get more honor and the daily arena points. BGs with Blackrock players are not even interested.

But the most ridiculous are the arenas. You have to fight (better said: lose) against people who have a full better set than you in one click, people with shadowmourne in rank 0, people that is crazy about pvp and keep playing 24/7 pvp arena and bgs... When I've leveled my rogue i've done lot of kills in open world pvp, it has been funny! there were people good and other really bad and that's what Icecrown should be... but when you join arena queue (my favourite part of wotlk) everything becomes tryhard and it will be a real trash to get set in Icecrown against Blackrock people in bgs and arenas so obiously i'm out of icecrown.

Now seriously: 12k players during most part of the day in Icecrown and about 600 players in Blackrock (only doing PVP), should be enough to not cross the worlds. You can even cross Lordaeron and Icecrown, they are similar... but I don't see the reason of crossing Blackrock. I've played a server with 1k people (Spanish server) and the queue waiting was 5 min as much and like 10 min for bg.

2. July 7, 2019  
    How are lordaeron and icecrown similar?
    Blackrock and Icecrown are more similar imo, since they both have an ingame shop where you can buy whatever items you want for real money, while on lordaeron you have to enter arenas with only the gear you earned yourself. But I do agree that Blackrock should be removed from crossrealm, because this system transformed amazing bgs into overgeared full pve crap

3. July 7, 2019  
    when I joined I had only 12k of health but ...
    That right there is the problem. Even with BG brackets you will be 3-shotted by anyone with a decent amount of gear, let alone arena. You will die from random AOE when people aren't even trying to kill you. When you queue with no gear, you are pretty much hoping to be carried, as you are only useful in a close match or a match you are already winning. By queuing with no gear, you also lower your chances of having useful teammates by taking up a slot.

4. July 8, 2019  
    That right there is the problem. Even with BG brackets you will be 3-shotted by anyone with a decent amount of gear, let alone arena. You will die from random AOE when people aren't even trying to kill you. When you queue with no gear, you are pretty much hoping to be carried, as you are only useful in a close match or a match you are already winning. By queuing with no gear, you also lower your chances of having useful teammates by taking up a slot.
    That last part made 0 sense.

But yeah, go farm up some catchup gear from fos/pos, do wg quests to get a honour piece etc. And you will never gear yourself with arenas unless you are very good or dedicated as f*** if you play on Lord.

5. July 9, 2019  
    Is there then any possibility that they could change this? At least cross only Icecrown and Lordaeron arenas, where you need to work hard to get set?

6. Icecrown and Lordaeron in the same arena ... seriously a semi-fun server against a blizzlike server ? No sense. This crossrealm is a joke for every server. Lordaeron should not fight again Icecrown full of shadowmourne and S8 player. (And I doubt these players get their stuff legit).

Don't tell me there is many players in Icecrown that grind for their stuff. Ok good job bro but it's your fault if you picked a semi-fun server with a p2w shop. Lordaeron players pick Lordaeron server cause it's a blizzlike one.

And this braket system ... the lower one is good. But when you get full s7 and are in higher braket goodbye fun. You'll get reck again and again or carried again and again. Not fun at all

I agree with your post only one thing I'll change - keep Lordaeron server out of this crossrealm ****ty system.

Also, many player (include me) have post many suggestions/solutions on this forum (in the suggestion part) and there is no staff reply at all. I hope you'll get more chance than us !

Thanks

7. seriously a semi-fun server against a blizzlike server ?
    For the record, Lordaeron is not "blizzlike".

Also, many player (include me) have post many suggestions/solutions on this forum (in the suggestion part) and there is no staff reply at all. I hope you'll get more chance than us !
    I honestly don't foresee anything changing, but hey, I'm just a moderator. Mods aren't involved in those decisions.

8. For the record, Lordaeron is not "blizzlike".

I honestly don't foresee anything changing, but hey, I'm just a moderator. Mods aren't involved in those decisions.
    There is some misinformation on this website and warmane staff should change it.

private-servers/wotlk/warmane-lordaeron/

It's clearly in the description "blizzlike" and that's why I choose this server.

You don't considere it like a blizzlike okay, but compare it to Icecrown or Blackrock, this server is from far blizzlike. Because yes, be able to buy SM is everything but not blizzlike and X7 is not blizzlike too. And it's worst for Blackrock anyway. And unfortunately yes we can compare these three servers together and we have to because their BG and arena are crossrealm (which is a big part of the game I think) so I play with people from other servers (I don't fight against them in my posts but against this system and many player from Icecrown/blackrock don't like it too - just take a look in the suggestion forum). This is a part why I hate this system and why many other players hate it because we have to fight in a unfair BG/arena against this fun server (Blackrock) and Icecrown that I consider semi-fun. We have to fight them without their advantage :).

Well, i'm not here to talk about my point so I'll stop here - I already made a post in suggestion forum.

Anyway not your fault I know. It's just sad that warmane staff didn't listen their players. At least they should make a poll or reply on some post in the suggestion forum just to inform us if they will do something or not. But whatever, i'm just a player. It seem that player don't count at all in those decisions.

(Sorry for my poor english)

Thanks
    Edited: July 19, 2019

9. There is some misinformation on this website and warmane staff should change it.

It's clearly in the description "blizzlike" and that's why I choose this server.
    how exactly would warmane change info on a site they don't run...

10. how exactly would warmane change info on a site they don't run...
    Oh okay so the description was made by a random person who decided what the server is ? Come on, they put their server on this website and they decided the description here. Probably they can't made the change directly but by the owner of the website.

11. Oh okay so the description was made by a random person who decided what the server is ? Come on, they put their server on this website and they decided the description here. Probably they can't made the change directly but by the owner of the website.
    Lordaeron is a blizzlike WotLK realm with x1 rates and an active population. Originally this realm had the dungeon finder disabled but they have since enabled it.
    I read it and I'm going to agree with Skuddy on this one, regarding it not being listed by us.

12. Oh okay so the description was made by a random person who decided what the server is ? Come on, they put their server on this website and they decided the description here. Probably they can't made the change directly but by the owner of the website.
    think what you wish. considering that site has a link for buying gold i'd be willing to bet that warmane have nothing to do with it.

13. It's clearly in the description "blizzlike" and that's why I choose this server.
    Blizzlike means nothing in the private server scene. Pretty much every server that isn't a fun server calls himself "blizzlike".
    That's as accurate like when you read 99,9 % bug free in a private server description.
    Ppl just want to advertise their server on these sides. It means nothing.

14. Blizzlike means nothing in the private server scene. Pretty much every server that isn't a fun server calls himself "blizzlike".
    That's as accurate like when you read 99,9 % bug free in a private server description.
    Ppl just want to advertise their server on these sides. It means nothing.
    Blizzlike mean nothing in the private server scene ? Private server is exactly why the word "Blizzlike" exist.

It's true that every server that is not fun consider themself blizzlike even if they are more fun than Blizzlike and this is sad. And this is probably why you think this word is meaningless.

In my opinion it's easier to put a scale on this word like fun server at 10 and more Blizzlike the server is more you can lower on this scale. And this is why I consider Lordaeron like a Blizzlike server and Icecrown more like a semi-fun.

15. It's true that every server that is not fun consider themself blizzlike even if they are more fun than Blizzlike and this is sad. And this is probably why you think this word is meaningless.
    Yes, thats why I believe its meaningless.
    The word "blizzlike" is just a euphemism to say that a realm is not a hardcore fun realm.

12 Last