1. July 7, 2019  

Quick question about buying items with coins

Hello, if I buy Wrathful Gladiator's Recurve do I still need to have required arena rating to equip it or can I equip it right away ?

2. July 7, 2019  
    you don't need the required arena rating. Have fun :D

3. July 7, 2019  
    I'd like more people confirming this, because I don't want to get trolled and be left with a bow which I can't equip lol

4. July 7, 2019  
    I'd like more people confirming this, because I don't want to get trolled and be left with a bow which I can't equip lol
    Sorry about my comment before, but I searched the forum and can't seem to find the answer that verifies this. I had the same question about a good 2 months ago and I found my answer in a forum post. Can't seem to find it anymore @_@

5. July 7, 2019  
    There are tons of awful people with bought pvp equipment. If the item would require rating to EQUIP it would say so. and people couldn't wear it after dropping rating, which would be crap game design. So, YES you can buy and equip it even without any pvp experience

6. July 7, 2019  
    I just confirmed with a few people online who own shadowmourne, that yes, you can equip weapons from the shop that would normally require a rating or a quest.

7. July 8, 2019  
    But wait, if your goal is to do pvp don't waste coins for the wrathful bow, buy the lich king crossbow instead (Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas) Heroic.

Way better and it is BiS for both PVE and PVP.