1. July 7, 2019  

Most pathetic **** ever.

Hello,

I just wanted you to know that staying in queue to enter on a server for more than 3-4 hours is one of the most pathetic things ever since blizzard released Mist of Pandaria. And making us to pay to not stay in queue instead of doing something to servers capacity is even more pathetic. This is just a small feedback from me.

Thanks.

2. July 7, 2019  
    If the player cap were to be raised, lag would increase which is something that nobody wants. Hence, you can shove your opinion where the sun don't shine.

3. July 7, 2019  
    I really don't give a **** about your reply TBH. Don't tell me they are not able to sustain more than 12k people when there are other games with a capacity BIGGER than this.

4. July 7, 2019  
    I really don't give a **** about your reply TBH.
    Right.

Don't tell me they are not able to sustain more than 12k people when there are other games with a capacity BIGGER than this.
    Other games aren't as big, have better optimizations on their code and most importantly bigger finances. Nonsensical argument.

5. July 7, 2019  
    I really don't give a **** about your reply TBH. Don't tell me they are not able to sustain more than 12k people when there are other games with a capacity BIGGER than this.
    Except this server was only programmed to hold 6k people MAX, and doubling it was a challenge of it's own. Talking out of your behind and being rude because you don't have access to a server that is already heavily overpopulated, shows you're not really willing to stay here. The incentive simply is: Pay $10 and stay forever, whenever. It's very unfortunate that it has become this way (because it wasn't always this way) but a server merge eventually lead to this, therefore, compromises needed to be made to reduce server lag. Those who really want to play, will reach into their pocket ONE TIME and never look back. This is lunch money, sweety, stop bickering about your wait and go out and find a vendor that sells any of those payment methods, and come join us in this very toxic world. :D

6. July 7, 2019  
    play 1 of the other realms. or piss off to another server. either way works.

7. July 7, 2019  
    Waiting in a queue is ****? Then you have no ****ing clue on the nightmare that is farming mats in this server due to the overpopulation of it or the extra lag spikes you get when the server is at peak hours. If it wasn't against the rules I would suggest to half the pop everyday of my life.

I'm certain the employees of the company where the server is hosted make fried eggs on top of the server everyday.

8. July 7, 2019  
    The most pathetic **** ever is that people cant afford to spend 10 euros once in their life and would rather spend hours in queue xD

9. July 7, 2019  
    The most pathetic **** ever is that people cant afford to spend 10 euros once in their life and would rather spend hours in queue xD
    Yea, imagine how much money they could earn if they would spend those several hours at day working instead of waiting in the queue lmao.
    In a couple of weeks they would have money for a full bis character + queue skip, but no it's better to waste your life crying on the forums

10. July 7, 2019  
    Yea, imagine how much money they could earn if they would spend those several hours at day working instead of waiting in the queue lmao.
    In a couple of weeks they would have money for a full bis character + queue skip, but no it's better to waste your life crying on the forums
    Nah, they wouldn't. Vast majority of these cryers are 12 year old children, who not only have no job or the internet option to pay, but are too dumb to realize why the queue is there in the first place.

11. July 7, 2019  
    Nah, they wouldn't. Vast majority of these cryers are 12 year old children, who not only have no job or the internet option to pay, but are too dumb to realize why the queue is there in the first place.
    I used to believe that, but unfortunately these are likely adults who would rather choose to complain than solve their own problem. Have a look at twitter. I still can't believe most of those people are actually "functional" adults.

12. July 8, 2019  
    Hello,

I just wanted you to know that staying in queue to enter on a server for more than 3-4 hours is one of the most pathetic things ever since blizzard released Mist of Pandaria. And making us to pay to not stay in queue instead of doing something to servers capacity is even more pathetic. This is just a small feedback from me.

Thanks.
    I don't know about you, but most people tend to buy the games they play, or invest in a little bit of microtransactions to show their appreciation for the game/servers they play if they enjoy them.
    That said, $10 is a helluva deal compared to the retail version that you have to pay 3 times for in order to play.
    F2P WoW is a pretty big deal compared to most other F2P games. Go play on Lordaeron if the queue is such a big issue.

13. July 8, 2019  
    Just logged in for this and holy ****ing hell. People are still crying over this? Oh my god. Pay $10 or leave. No one wants you anyways.

14. July 8, 2019  
    Instead of waiting 3-4 hours you could work for that time.
    Idk like washing dishes for once or w/e and BOOM time well spend and now you have money to donate and never have to waste time again.

And if this is not a option you'd be better off playing somewhere else.

15. July 8, 2019  
    Look at this:
    Lordaeron 2560 players

Maybe you could try another server if you dont want to pay 10 EU to skip the que.

BTW, WotLK game is FREE to download.
    Playing on the server is also FREE.
    Complaining about a small donation you would give the server to make your FREE game play more enjoyable is just "the most pathetic things ever since blizzard released Mist of Pandaria" "TBH".

@Warmane
    another server if the ques are really that high constantly would be better maybe?
    #bringbackragnarosanddeathwing?!?!?!

123 ... Last