1. nah, i like proving doubters wrong. will post a normal video of 6 toons 1 core soon on youtube, was messing around with the last one.
    I've watched your vid man it proves nothing lol you need stability... go make more toons and run through populated areas. Include your hardware monitor in your fancy vids and show me your cpu load percentages :)

2. I've watched your vid man it proves nothing lol you need stability... go make more toons and run through populated areas. Include your hardware monitor in your fancy vids and show me your cpu load percentages :)
    again, derp a dur, it is SERVER lag that is causing the system to run bad. if you can run lets say 100 toons in a non populated area (that means it is stable on YOUR system), but then take those 100 toons in a heavily populated area, that is, lets say taking 100 toons, on top of lets say the 400 other toons in the area, that is overwhelming the server and not your system. the fact you don't understand the difference is laughable.

First 12