1. I'd love to see these formations on 40 characters.
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=32375 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=46106 required.

Phalanx formation:

Turtle formation:

Hedgehog formation:
    I actually love those formations. Looks so badass!

Reminds of the movie 300 because Spartans n spears n **** (which is what I assume these formations are from)

/ / / /

Also I want to add, that I get /spit on constantly, even just boxing 5 characters

LUL

/ / / /

I also can't believe you level 40 characters at a time Prepared. I prefer boxing 5 for leveling, because I hate managing different questing groups, its just a huge pain in the *** for me and kills my fun.

So I just quest with a group of 5 all the way to 80 and then repeat that process for however many chars I want in the big boi team at the end.
    Edited: July 14, 2019

2. Thanks! And thanks for in game help with many goldz :) I am still getting hang of it but I think I know how to level best way now. I will rely less on the Zygor guide because some quests should be skipped. So far lvl 11 in 22hrs played. Not bad because took many hours to set up the chars properly.

You are welcome! And i will help you more, you will see soon. Keep levelling, you are faster, i believe in you, you should not give up! :)

3. I actually love those formations. Looks so badass!

Reminds of the movie 300 because Spartans n spears n **** (which is what I assume these formations are from)
    Yep, the movie inspired me but these formations also existed in reality.
    Would be funny to do these formations with male humans in a spartan custome. Getting the outfit should be quite easy. Just need to a red cloak, a round shield and the argent lance. :D

4. Can Druids equip these items?
    The lance can be equiped by any class but requires level 75.
    The shield only by warr, paly or shami.
    Edited: July 16, 2019

5. How do you level 40 at the same time?? I have enough trouble leveling 5! :O

6. How do you level 40 at the same time?? I have enough trouble leveling 5! :O

He is the king multiboxer. :D He can level 60 at the same time, or even more, he is the best and i know he won't give up and level them to 80! <3 He needs some time to level them to 80 on Lordaeron, but i know he can do it, slowly but he can! Don't give up Prepared, WE LOVE YOU! :D

7. Since this post started with people complaining about multiboxers. I'm gonna add one I came across recently.
    And this was just me simply leveling my first team of 5 DKs.

This was because I was doing the same quest he was.

After that, he replied one more time with "keep suking"

lol
    Edited: July 18, 2019

8. Since this post started with people complaining about multiboxers. I'm gonna add one I came across recently.
    And this was just me simply leveling my first team of 5 DKs.

This was because I was doing the same quest he was.

After that, he replied one more time with "keep suking"

lol

You don't even know how many ppl whispers me :)) too many, next time just ignore him, if i was you, i Will laugh about him because he cant open more than 1 window, hehe. ;)

9. How do you level 40 at the same time?? I have enough trouble leveling 5! :O
    1. I feel like I don't ever want to do same quests again so I would rather finish all 40 chars at once than do 5 at a time or even 20 at a time.
    2. It feels good being able to 1 shot any mob and do quests 5 levels higher. Sometimes I easily kill quest mobs who have "SKULL" and still get quest item from them and heaps of XP from the higher quest.
    3. Most opposite faction players in the same area don't stand a chance against 40 chars. Less ganking :)

He is the king multiboxer. :D He can level 60 at the same time, or even more, he is the best and i know he won't give up and level them to 80! <3 He needs some time to level them to 80 on Lordaeron, but i know he can do it, slowly but he can! Don't give up Prepared, WE LOVE YOU! :D
    Ha ha, thank :)

BTW the hate for Multiboxers on Lordaeron is HUGE. In 1 week had more hate speech and abuse than in 2 years on Icecrown and I am NOT EVEN LEVEL 18 yet!
    :)

10. 1. I feel like I don't ever want to do same quests again so I would rather finish all 40 chars at once than do 5 at a time or even 20 at a time.
    Yeah, I've actually decided to **** it, and start leveling all my 25 chars. I was thinking about it and do I really want to level from 1-80 5 times? Hell no.
    So I agree with you here

11. Keep the travel distance while questing into account. When you level 8 partys seperatly then you'll have to walk 8 times the distance like when you level all 40 at once.

12. BTW the hate for Multiboxers on Lordaeron is HUGE. In 1 week had more hate speech and abuse than in 2 years on Icecrown and I am NOT EVEN LEVEL 18 yet!
    :)
    Thoose are Alliance alts, i showed them full beauty of Multiboxing with my 15toons team over past 4 years, now when they see 40box they are lost in time and space :) GZ on lvl 20 and keep going.

13. Absolutely hilarious thread, made my day :D

First 12