1. Also on a side note: On retail, excessive corpse camping, and especially grave yard camping is considered griefing and is punishable.
    On PvP servers? No, it's not. It's something you are expected to understand might happen when you decide for a PvP server instead of a PvE one.
    This isn't going to change.

2. On Live gms don't follow strict absolute rules AFAIK. I've got myself banned once for 1 hour on Ravencrest because i killed one guy over 30 times in Ashenvale. The Reason was Excessive harassment.

3. I asked in global for 30 minutes for help. all I got was "well get gud".
    ok let me ask you what class/spec do you and your women play?your both 60+ right?

if you cant find help in global chat then ask your friends if you do not know anyone else here then join a guild.
    what is helpful is next time your sitting around SW and shatt look for geared ally players people that have good pvp that you know pvps. add them to your friends list if you get camped again send them a message ask them for help. alot of pvpers are in bgs/arena most of the time and do not watch global chat so you asking for help chances are the pvpers did not even see the message.

if no one will help you move to another zone or log off

lastly your almost 70 right?write down the names of the guys that camped you get to 70 get some gear and go find them and kill them.

4. so you came here expecting ppl not behaving like aholes in world pvp, well thats on you

5. On PvP servers? No, it's not. It's something you are expected to understand might happen when you decide for a PvP server instead of a PvE one.
    There are about 50 things I want to say to this reply, but I will not because every moderator I have ever dealt with decides to get ban happy when confronted with opinions that differ from theirs. So I will refrain from replying to any more of your posts.

6. So there has been 7 commenters on this post, not counting myself, the moderator, and the one person that was here just to trash talk. Out of the 7 actual commenters 4 of 7 have made negative comments about the individuals that camped us. Now I know this is a small sample of members over a roughly 36 hour thread, but it shows that over half of the community providing coherent and/or helpful thoughts on this matter do not agree with this behavior.

There was a comment made "this will not change". In response to that I state this, "When the majority amount of any entity decide that the status quo is no longer acceptable, change is inevitable." I do not know, nor can I speak for every individual that plays TBC on Warmane, but if the majority decided they wanted a world pve/pvp toggle option it would change.

7. ok let me ask you what class/spec do you and your women play?your both 60+ right?

if you cant find help in global chat then ask your friends if you do not know anyone else here then join a guild.
    what is helpful is next time your sitting around SW and shatt look for geared ally players people that have good pvp that you know pvps. add them to your friends list if you get camped again send them a message ask them for help. alot of pvpers are in bgs/arena most of the time and do not watch global chat so you asking for help chances are the pvpers did not even see the message.

if no one will help you move to another zone or log off

lastly your almost 70 right?write down the names of the guys that camped you get to 70 get some gear and go find them and kill them.
    My wife and I are playing a mage/druid combination. The class choices unfortunately do not matter when the level gap and the gearing options are so far mismatched. At 70 yes, class selections will make a major difference 12 quests into the outlands we had 0 chance against geared 70's.

We are in a guild and yes we asked in global for help. We play at a time when the server numbers are very low. The majority of players are not on after 3 or 4 am server time.

Moving to another zone would have been an option but we could not even spirit rez, we tried that and were immediately killed upon rezing. The only other option would to have been: corpse run to a different grave yard, chose to spirit rez there, wait the additional time and then go to a different zone to start questing.

Why should anyone have to make such drastic moves to be able to play a game and avoid 2 people?

8. No, We expected to get killed by higher level players as we progressed. We did not expect to be camped for over an hour by 2 individuals just out to ruin peoples ability to enjoy the game.

9. There was a comment made "this will not change". In response to that I state this, "When the majority amount of any entity decide that the status quo is no longer acceptable, change is inevitable."
    you mean like the majority opposing multiboxers for years? how're those protesters results? xD

10. On PvP servers? No, it's not. It's something you are expected to understand might happen when you decide for a PvP server instead of a PvE one.
    Cheating
    You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

Behavior

Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect*and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in a*disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable*and will result in penalties to your account.

3 Sentences from this copied post from Blizzard that are notable.

!: engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
    2: Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense.
    3: Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable.
    Edited: July 10, 2019 Reason: Grammatical

11. you mean like the majority opposing multiboxers for years? how're those protesters results? xD
    I am not starting a protest, and honestly I came on the forums just to start a discussion on this topic. No one enjoys being killed, but we all expect that at one point or another it is going to happen. That is inevitable on a pvp server. The entire point of this thread is "when does being camped or griefed by other players get to the point where it changes from normal game play to abusive and unacceptable behavior?"

If I ran around duratar and killed quest giving npc's for an hour just to stop progression my account would be suspended. If I kited mobs constantly to low level players my account would be suspended. If I decided to exploit the AH and crash the markets my account would be Banned. However, if I sit in durotar and spam kill level 10 players its acceptable?

So by policy you cannot do anything that detracts from the players ability to progress and enjoy the game but you can go out and farm low level players without any recourse?

12. It had nothing to do with your reply. It has everything to do with your attitude. See below, LBennie made the points that directly mirror what you were trying to say, however, his comments were not arrogant, were not smug and offered rational options which contributed to the conversation. This is how an intelligent conversation operates. Maybe you need to stay off the forums until you can learn to interact in meaningful ways and check your attitude at the door.

You still have yet to do that. You still continue with your arrogant attitude. Please do the rest of the forum users a favor and get off this thread.
    i'm not one for sugar coating anything. my first reply was all that needed to be said about this topic. a simple "deal with it or leave"

far as the rest i'll post what and how i want where i want, so long as i'm within the rules. i could care less what you or any other forum user thinks.

There was a comment made "this will not change". In response to that I state this, "When the majority amount of any entity decide that the status quo is no longer acceptable, change is inevitable." I do not know, nor can I speak for every individual that plays TBC on Warmane, but if the majority decided they wanted a world pve/pvp toggle option it would change.
    and no, it wouldn't. people have *****ed and moaned about wanting a pve realm for the 8 years i've been here. the staff have always stated it will not happen, if you can't find a suitable realm here than you are free to leave. the "majority" don't come to the forums to whine, they're busy being content with playing the game.
    Edited: July 10, 2019

13. i'm not one for sugar coating anything. my first reply was all that needed to be said about this topic. a simple "deal with it or leave"

far as the rest i'll post what and how i want where i want, so long as i'm within the rules. i could care less what you or any other forum user thinks.

and no, it wouldn't. people have *****ed and moaned about wanting a pve realm for the 8 years i've been here. the staff have always stated it will not happen, if you can't find a suitable realm here than you are free to leave. the "majority" don't come to the forums to whine, they're busy being content with playing the game.
    No one on here is whining. I started a thread to discuss the exploitation of the honor system by farming low level toons and when does this behavior become excessive. Even if the player does not receive honor, when doe it reach a point that the user experience becomes affected? Those are the topics that were meant to be discussed. Not your smug attitude of like it or leave.

You still have a arrogant attitude which is not helpful in this thread.

14. No one on here is whining. I started a thread to discuss the exploitation of the honor system by farming low level toons and when does this behavior become excessive. Even if the player does not receive honor, when doe it reach a point that the user experience becomes affected? Those are the topics that were meant to be discussed. Not your smug attitude of like it or leave.

You still have a arrogant attitude which is not helpful in this thread.
    you started a thread to whine about the fact you and your wife got camped and she quit. calling it a discussion doesn't change that.

15. - Call for help
    - Try to escape, use hearthstone, change zone, go to less populated zones
    - Log off for 15 minutes/some hours, log another character, check your email, go to the gym, spend some time with your wife and family, try to log again later. No ganker is gonna wait for you if you log off for enough time.

Do one, or all three if necessary and you will be fine 100%.

WoW has aproximately 15 years, ganking has always been a part of the game, milions of players have gone throught it, survived, reach the maximum level, and keep playing and enjoying themselves. You are playing a war game, you are at war with the opposite faction, their job is to kill you and yes even stopping you to reach the endgame and possibly be a danger to them and their faction , your job is to survive and do the same. Nobody is stopping players to be kind snowflakes who won't even kill a rabbit, but at the same time nobody is stopping them to be sadistic killers who dive deep into the lore taking their faction seriously and kill everything. If this is too violent for you I would suggest some other game.

So you can either 1) grow a pairs, follow the previous advice and keep going like everyone else do or 2) keep whining uselessly on the forum.

p.s. You can go around in Durotar and kill every NPCs and quest givers, you wont get banned. After some times you will end up killed by some horde tho.

First 123 Last