1. However, if I sit in durotar and spam kill level 10 players its acceptable?
    well technically you cant since starting areas until ~20 are not contested, but i get your point. The thing is you have plenty options to evade the ganker since there was no mindcontrol used (thats where ganking gets really frustrating). How you coulnd't evade at lvl 61 is beyond me, since you can either die until you made it to guards and then use a different quest hub or simply use the time to manage your bank toon the materials worth putting into auction house. If there was no one else around then gankers usually lose interest fast, if you keep respawning and not running to guarded areas then well...ofc they wont stop.

now i see you asked for help in global chat but i suppose you just did it the wrong way...when I got ganked back then i literally spammed MASSIVE WORLD PVP IN <zone> and people came ...just dont give you hopes up too fast :)

So by policy you cannot do anything that detracts from the players ability to progress and enjoy the game but you can go out and farm low level players without any recourse?
    that question is probably as old as the mmo genre and the answer was always yes...and there is no reason to change that especially on private servers where mostly pvp players lurke since retail has quite good pve content but horrible pvp
    Edited: July 11, 2019

2. There is just one simple rule that you need to follow:
    Never ever feed the ganker!
    Instead you should try to act as if you are a boring NPC. When the ganker attacks you then just stay still and let him kill your character. If he kills you for a second time then just go afk until he gets bored and leaves.

Don't try to interract with the ganker in any way. Sending him rude gestures will only motivate the ganker.
    The absolute worst thing you can do is to log on the other faction to whisper the ganker. For the ganker thats the jackpot. His goal is to piss you off so when you try to argue with him it will only entertain him.

3. Might I interest you in trying Hello Kitty Island Adventure?

4. I don't know if you have this option, but for Icecrown, you can simply log out and use character unstuck feature on the website to get resurrected at your hearthstone location.

5. My wife and I are playing a mage/druid combination. The class choices unfortunately do not matter when the level gap and the gearing options are so far mismatched. At 70 yes, class selections will make a major difference 12 quests into the outlands we had 0 chance against geared 70's.

We are in a guild and yes we asked in global for help. We play at a time when the server numbers are very low. The majority of players are not on after 3 or 4 am server time.

Moving to another zone would have been an option but we could not even spirit rez, we tried that and were immediately killed upon rezing. The only other option would to have been: corpse run to a different grave yard, chose to spirit rez there, wait the additional time and then go to a different zone to start questing.

Why should anyone have to make such drastic moves to be able to play a game and avoid 2 people?
    like i said man getting camped sucks even more so when your trying to quest/level but there are things you can do = corpse run to a different grave yard. if nothing else works do that.

like i said your level 60+ you can be 70 in like a day or two if you want to be = problem solved.
    watch what you say on the forums its filled with trolls lookign to do just that... troll.

remember everyone at some point gets ganked so you need some friends to help you out. i got camped for a healer and 2 warriors on the island last week 3v1 but they qq'ed after i got some help and we killed them 5v3... some how they think 3v1 is leet but 5vs 3 is bad... lol thats what your dealing with clueless people. one of the 3 we killed boxes 10+ shammys and thinks its leet/skilled LOL! and thinks is totally fair to fight with 10 boxing shammys.... crazy right? some of them boxers are in this thread.....

like i said get to 70 your almost there and start your gear grind! go find that rogue and kick his ***!

6. On 7/7/19 my wife and I were corpse camped for over an hour by 2 horde players. They were a level 70 paladin and a level 70 rogue. Me and my wife were level 62 and 61 respectively. This created an issue where my wife ended up quitting the game and has refused to play any longer. These players went as far as chasing us to the graveyard and killing us after we spirit rezed. Neither me nor my wife initiated any pvp activity with these players and were just attempting to quest.

I understand that world pvp is a thing, and yes having a higher level character kill you once or twice is inevitable, however when it lasts for over an hour and gets to the point of making players want to quit the game, it not only ruins their fun and enjoyment but affects the ability of your client to make money off of store purchases. Why is nothing done about this?
    Those things make me disgust , if u decide to play again with her ask to join Feenix guild , will help u whoever is on.

7. Go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

8. Go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
    I went to check and it's closed. It's a shame because it sounded promising.

9. Its funny that ppl who corpse camps streamers r getting banned if u camp non streamer nothing happens

10. Its funny that ppl who corpse camps streamers r getting banned if u camp non streamer nothing happens
    Because streamers have their map set and everybody know their location so it's ''camping'' or as they say ''stream sniping''. They are banning players because it will ruin views for <company name>. If that streamer quit because of ganks/camp he will go away with viewers. Simple as that. It's related to many games...

11. Because streamers have their map set and everybody know their location so it's ''camping'' or as they say ''stream sniping''. They are banning players because it will ruin views for <company name>. If that streamer quit because of ganks/camp he will go away with viewers. Simple as that. It's related to many games...
    This new rule against stream sniping is the most pathetic thing that's happened here. And believe me, it's been a wild ride since I registered.

12. didnt even know about that, next time i level a multibox team Im gonna stream it

13. This new rule against stream sniping is the most pathetic thing that's happened here. And believe me, it's been a wild ride since I registered.
    Well, if streamer is very popular and has huge amount of viewers, of course they gonna help him with banning player who is camping him. Player can camp him without even knowing he is streaming, without even looking where he is and all streamer needs to say is that he is pissed off, a bit of lying and it works well.

14. They are just a pair of tards, so typical on WoW, ill tell u what happened to me once in retail vanilla. Got camped with my 60 mage by 4 or 5 guys in an alliance zone (i was horde), the 3rd time of trying to escape i just logged off, went with friends to have few beers. Back at home 3 hours later, they were still there. But meanwhile they were just losing time, i did another things.
    You can level another character, if dont have any high level, dont let them make u lose ur time, time is the only thing that never comes back. And forget the ppl who says: This is a pvp server, blablabla. They maybe does the same to anothers.

First 123