1. July 9, 2019  

Transfer

Hello!

Just for some info, so i have acc in other server for like 5 years maybe more maybe less, and server is dying for over a year now i think. And invest in that acc is allot, almost all classes on lvl 70 with PvE raider gear (for BT, SWP and HYJAL raids) and some PvP gear. And it sad to watch almost the end of all that.
    Would love to start here, but have no motivation to start from 0, cuz it's taking years to progress like that.
    But the question for me is if there is any possibility to transfer to this server and continue journey here. Ofc not the same gear i have there, i think that would be cool for other players, but with some agreement to start from like dungeon gear or greens.

Know already from now the answer is NO and will be NO, but still asking here if there is any kinda chance.

2. July 9, 2019  
    As you say, you already know the answer.

3. Hello!

Just for some info, so i have acc in other server for like 5 years maybe more maybe less, and server is dying for over a year now i think. And invest in that acc is allot, almost all classes on lvl 70 with PvE raider gear (for BT, SWP and HYJAL raids) and some PvP gear. And it sad to watch almost the end of all that.
    Would love to start here, but have no motivation to start from 0, cuz it's taking years to progress like that.
    But the question for me is if there is any possibility to transfer to this server and continue journey here. Ofc not the same gear i have there, i think that would be cool for other players, but with some agreement to start from like dungeon gear or greens.

Know already from now the answer is NO and will be NO, but still asking here if there is any kinda chance.
    if you want to play here on outland just do it! its a 5 xp's server you will be 70 in a matter of days!

4. For some reason Warmane has no interest in making Outland more attractive to newcomers.

Outland pretends to be a high rate realm but once you hit max level you'll have a rude awakening because everything is x1 and grindy as hell.
    It's no surprise that so many newcomers give up after hitting max lvl.
    As long as Warmane doesn't realise that the rep and prof rates need to be in line with the XP rates the server pop will keep dropping.