1. July 9, 2019  

question on server capacity and potential solutions.

I know it has been brought up a lot, in some ways that are... less polite than others, but I am genuinely curious if there's any plans to add another 7x server to the list? I realize finances are a problem but the queue times are really long and instead of increasing the capacity further, perhaps there's a way to just add another 6k server? If necessary I would be willing to pay a subscription towards making this a reality (within reason of course) the 1x servers are a bit too slow for me in terms of progression since I tend to make a lot of new characters to test new class/race combos and as RP characters. It would certainly give a place for all those queuing to spill over to.

2. July 9, 2019  
    Icecrown used to be 2 higher rater realms that got merged together, so I doubt there's a point in splitting it up again. If you are willing to pay a subscription fee, why not pay a one time $10 fee and not have to worry about the queue again?

3. July 9, 2019  
    where would you pay for this? I didn't see a store on the website so I didn't know premium queue skipping was a thing.

4. July 9, 2019  
    You just donate once minimum amount, it enables you to skip the queue permanently.