1. July 9, 2019  

Best healers for 25man teams?

Hi, so I'm currently trying to work out a 25 man comp for Icecrown server, before I start leveling them.

But I'm stuck wondering which healers would work best?

and how many would you recommend?

I thought I reserve 5 slots for the healers, but lemme know what you think!

Thanks.

2. Hi,
    I would say:
    1x-2x holadin just spaming FoL/HoL on tanks, same hot key as DPS with toggle keymap to switch btw FoL/HoL.
    2x resto shams just casting CHs within their groups, separate hot key.
    2x holy priests with staggered spells handled via click regions+HB or Grid

Healers I would stay away from:
    Disci - too much attention required to bubble raid (do not know of a way to macro bubling whole raid). It is quite good for RHCs/small pvp groups, but that is about it.
    Resto druid - similar issue as disci, hot spamming cannot be macroed afaik, doing it manually would take too much focus.

Mercurio from dual-boxing was running at least one full group of SHPs so it made healing for him a lot easier.
    In a same way if you have full sham group their healing totems would also take of the pressue of healing.

Cheers
    Tutella

Edit:
    If using Isboxer you could actualy setup 2 step key map for the shams to switch btw 2 groups targets each. So 1st cast on 1st sham would go to someone specific in group 2, 2nd cast would go to someone in group 3. 1st cast on 2nd sham would go to someone in group 4 and 2nd cast to someone in group 5.
    I know CH is "smart" heal so it would jump across groups, but due to positionin it would make more sense than having one exact target for the spell and hope that the bounce will reach the needed.

Having one druid with dual spec resto for mobile fight could also be good. I do not know which 25mans you want to try, but in ICC it seems unnecessary. Only on Valithra it could come handy to have most of the possible healers out and take care of the adds only with small core group of DPSs.
    Edited: July 10, 2019 Reason: Afterthought...

3. Thanks very much,
    I'll look into what you said.
    I appreciate the detailed reply!

4. You can macro bubble the raid (or just part of it) using the SuperBuffMe addon configured appropriately on the priests: set "in combat" option. Set a specific hotkey on only the priest accounts, separate from your regular SuperBuffMe trigger key.

5. Hi, so I'm currently trying to work out a 25 man comp for Icecrown server, before I start leveling them.

But I'm stuck wondering which healers would work best?

and how many would you recommend?

I thought I reserve 5 slots for the healers, but lemme know what you think!

Thanks.
    It highly depends on if you intend to do PvP or PvE with that team.
    In case you just want to PvP then get 5 resto druides, each with the trauma mace.
    PvE is a different story because you need dedicated Tank healers.

6. It highly depends on if you intend to do PvP or PvE with that team.
    In case you just want to PvP then get 5 resto druides, each with the trauma mace.
    PvE is a different story because you need dedicated Tank healers.
    This. PLanning to PvP, PvE or both?

7. Ah, sorry!
    Forgot to mention it is for just PvP.
    I have no intention of doing any PvE content.

8. Ah, sorry!
    Then you'll need nothing but resto dudus as healer.

9. Then you'll need nothing but resto dudus as healer.
    Ah, so everything TutellaF said above, was aimed for PvE healing?

10. Ah, so everything TutellaF said above, was aimed for PvE healing?
    Yes, I think so.
    In pvp you need no other healer than rdudus. They just have the best raid heal.

11. Ah, so everything TutellaF said above, was aimed for PvE healing?
    I can confirm that 5x resto druid is the best option for pvp.

12. Okay, thanks very much for the assistance!

13. Ah, sorry!
    Sorry I just got back at playing the game.
    Is there a 25man pvp? it contradicts your title and original question.

14. Sorry I just got back at playing the game.
    Is there a 25man pvp? it contradicts your title and original question.
    What do you mean by "Is there a 25man pvp?"
    How is my question contradiciting anything that has been said?

I have asked for healers, for a 25man PvP multiboxing team. I have recieved amazing answers to that question. That's it. There was some minor confusion as to whether my team was PvP or PvE oriented, but other than that no contradictions whatsoever.
    Edited: July 12, 2019

15. Oh, sorry, when you stated 25 man I kinda assumed you were talking about pve.
    As truthwow1 said for PvP resto druids all the way, you want to be mobile and have insta casts.

12 Last