1. Ban policy for Raid / Dung ninjas

The ban policy for Ninjas is encouraging that behavior for a lot of players almost daily players getting ninjad in raids and dungeons .
    The many demands required to actually make a report make it easier and easier for ninjas to take advantage over 7 years playing here i made dozens and dozens of reports of screen shots of ninjas ignoring the rolls or fake ALT+4 etc one time a guy even said he keeping the items for his friend and that screen shot wasn't enough not a single time any of those ninjas got banned i wasn't the only one reporting usually half the raid is fuming and reporting them to but after adding them on friend list to see if they got banned non of them ever got banned cause of the ban policy that demands to much evidence than necessary which make a massive loophole in the entire system which benefits ninjas a lot and give them advantage over the victims . i stopped reporting ninjas for a long time after one time my report got a replay saying my evidence isn't enough cause i didn't state the time it happened even tho screen shot shows exactly the time under mini map .
    Now that i stated the issue i got a recommendation that could actually help stopping that by make it easier to report those who take advantage of the current report system through few steps.

First for Raids :

A) In case of ignoring Roll ninja :

Step 1
    Screen Shot of leader saying whats reserved AKA global message for invitation .

Step 2
    Screen Shot of MS change in start of the raid .

Step 3
    Screen Shots of the rolls .

B) In case of not rolling a cretin item in the first place :

Step 1

Step 2
    Screen shot of the item dropping from the boss .

Step 3
    Screen shot of the angry raid chat of multi-pal players about leader not rolling that cretin item .

C) In case of fake DC AKA ALT+F4 which used the most by ninjas : ( almost every player been in that situation dozen of times )

Step 1

Step 2
    Screen Shot of leader offline where it shows the players in the raid and leader offline and time under mini map in first screen shot and a second screen shot after 5-10 min where leader is still offline .

Step 3
    Screen shot of raid chat in which players saying that leader didn't roll or ninja the items which gonna be genuine reaction from many players and enough evidence .

Second for dungeons Ninja :

a Screen shot of rolls should be enough since group icon shows the spec / roll for every class in that dungeon which make it very obvious what they should and shouldn't roll for based on the item .

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

This guide pretty much tells you what screenshots you need to have in your report.

The link above needs to be updated with RDF ninja ruling.

3. Yes i know that. the entire topic is about that faulty report system in that link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    that all ninjas taking advantage off because how difficult it makes it to report ninjas and give them the upper hand in most cases to ninjas over players .
    Many players getting ninjaed daily and hardly any one can make a report that could actually result taking an action against ninja cause of that the countless rules required in the current report system out , which resulted unbelievable increase in numbers of raid ninjas that it become a casual thing to ninja a raid 90+% reports wont get them banned cause of the countless demands in current system and loopholes which ninjas aware off and benefit from it and take full advantage of it .

4. Yes i know that. the entire topic is about that faulty report system in that link http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    that all ninjas taking advantage off because how difficult it makes it to report ninjas and give them the upper hand in most cases to ninjas over players .
    Many players getting ninjaed daily and hardly any one can make a report that could actually result taking an action against ninja cause of that the countless rules required in the current report system out , which resulted unbelievable increase in numbers of raid ninjas that it become a casual thing to ninja a raid 90+% reports wont get them banned cause of the countless demands in current system and loopholes which ninjas aware off and benefit from it and take full advantage of it .
    Well, 9 out of 10 reports that I've made, have been "successful". People should really learn how to make proper reports, not just screenshots of rolls and items being given. That doesn't tell much alone. Those other 1 out of 10 reports I've made, I can guess rather accurately why no action was taken, understandably so. You can't screenshot something that didn't happen. Sometimes the situation is messy and weird, so it's hard to say if it truly is a ninja or not.

At least they made RDF/Raid ninja against the rules.
    Things used to be worse. There were no action taken against ninjas, all you could do was ignore and warn others.

Your guide, btw, is just simplified version (and it's missing some important things to screenshot) of the official "Reporting Players"-thread.

Spoiler: Show

Screenshots have to be unedited.
    Recorded evidence is optional but will be heavily considered over screenshots evidence.

1. Screenshot containing explaination of looting rules (and if any item is reserved). If it wasn't mentioned you should consider asking for it within the raid/group, before it begins.
    Examples of clear looting rules:
    "LF2M DPS and Healer Icecrown Citadel 25. All tier tokens reserved for guild, everything else will be distributed via rolling"
    "Organising VOA raid, all items to be rolled for. Nothing reserved"
    "LFM Trial of the Crusader. All loot will be distributed via rolling"

2.0 Screenshot showing raid composition (full raid group window) at the start of raid.
    2.1 Any changes of Master Looter should be documented too to further improve the evidence.
    Should Raid leader change person with Master Loot he has to ensure that new ML knows how loot is distributed.

3.0 Screenshot showing all rolls for an item (preferably in a big chat window) starting when item roll is called for.
    3.1 Or screenshot showing player changing looting rules during the raid.

4. Screenshot showing player taking item for himself/giving it to player who did not win roll. Raid window showing raid leader and ML should be opened as well, alternatively if person left raid after ninja a message showing him leaving raid.

Many reports that are done via forum (wrong place) lack screenshots 1, 2.0 and 2.1. They think you can make report just with 3.0 and 4, which only tells half of the story.

Your guide lacks the 2.0, 2.1, possible 3.1. Which are essential on ninja reports.

5. I am aware of you are saying but the current report system doesn't differentiate between the many different kinda of ninja ,
    For ex :
    Not rolling a certain item in the first place report cant be the same like ignoring roll or simply didn't roll any item at all for every situation their should be a cretin form of report to make it clearer for reporter and harder for ninja since its the entire point of report system.

with ninjas finding loopholes around current system they avoid many of those rules between 1-4 so its impossible to make report ,
    For ex:
    First : 1 many ninjas avoid saying raid rules within the raid even if asked so report always missing something so its simply the global massage should be enough like in my suggestion , other wise reporter cant even get that screen shot .
    Second : 2.0 due to constant change in raid group because of leavers or ninja usually kicks someone and invite alt or one of their friends to cover for them and even allow them to help them roll on items that was looted before they join group it makes it even more complicated also make the screen shot pointless and and a lot harder to prove anything against them which usually make report end up with not enough evidence and ninjas make sure of that .
    Third : 2.1 ninjas purposely switch ML with their friends and even raid lead with their friends or sometimes even log off and log another one of their toons since it will make way harder for reporter to have evidence of who looted which item exactly since not all raids kill boss's in same order and which got rolled and which didn't since rolls now is done at the end of the raid which another thing ninjas take advantage of .
    Fourth : 3.0 is absolutely necessary but yet absolutely useless when leader simply logged off and no rolls to take screen shot of also another one of reporting rules that ninjas make sure reporter cant meet for reporting them .
    Fifth : 3.1 it shouldn't be allowed in the first place to change looting rules after the raid is started since players join based on certain rules .
    Sixth : 4. that's also another bullet point in reporting that player cant prove at all not even with video record since ninjas simply log off they don't leave raid to get screen shot of him leaving raid , also if a ninja raid leader said he is trading items to another player usually his mate to do rolls and other player denay it then good luck getting screen shot of him trading anything and its impossible to prove which is lien.

That current report system is made for rocky ninjas not the master evil genius ninjas we have now that actually go in group together in raids and know how to dodge every single point of that report system rules , also its not effective in current rolling system where 90% + of leaders roll all items at the end of the raid. it need to be updated and specified for what kinda of a ninja report it will be exactly and with new rules that ninjas cant dodge like the current one .

6. Dont forget the super fast lighting speed rolls where leader finnishing the rolling for an item after 2 seconds.