1. Can't access my old account

Hello, this will probably be a long post and i'm not even sure if im writing it at a right place but i will give it a shot.

So, about 8-9 years ago i played wotlk on moltenWoW, my in game name was Cromatek (hunter) and was part of the legendary guild called NEW DAWN. We were the first one to finish the ICC25hc as far as i remeber. For proof you can see my name at the beginning of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDJLgxKnjU

So thats kinda an introduction. I played for about 2-3 year while i was in high school and then stopped. Now a few years later, all my old team mates started playing again, and they succesfuly returned their accounts but i cant.
    The main problem is i created my account using email addres i got from my highschool, but i didnt know that once my education is finished we lose privilage to that email addres. ( which is dumb af ). I tried contacting provider of that email addres a few times, but everytime they said i cant get into the addres and that they cant do anything about it.

I still remeber my old account name, my forum name, some of my old passwords but there is no way of reseting my password or anything like that because i cant acces my registration email. Im not sure if is worth mentioning but i donated a few times to skip que and to buy mounts:D

So im asking if anybody knows if there is anyway someone can help me? I would really want to get my old account back, not sure if characters were saved after the server became warmane but i just like my account and all the great memories from playing here.

Ty for reading and have a nice day. <3