1. Guild Looking for Guild Organized Raids. (Horde)

The Mothership Guild is looking for other well organized guilds to more effectively complete raids. We have noticed in random pug raids most people do what they want and often to the detriment of the whole raid. This an be solved with mass cooperation. Any ideas are welcome.

2. Recruit more people so you can do full guild runs without pugs, state clearly on which days and times you are raiding to get people who are interested to be there. That's the key. It's like... you have to invite 1000 players to get 50 good ones who WANT to raid and can read about tactics/class.

3. We don't want to fill a guild full of garbage players. More looking for other guilds who would be interested

4. Well, I don't think that will work out for you in a long term, maybe few raids at best. When I was part of similar things it always ended in drama and no one involved was happy. It's hard to pick trough "garbage players" to find the good ones, that's what every guild does, make "3 raid trial period" or something and evaluate if player grows(promote) or remove him. Yeah takes time, effort and attention.

But, I can see how attractive is to find already built group without any work, so good luck.