1. New to warmane SICK of retail

Hey guys,
    So I play wow since the beginning of TBC and I was "hardcore" on wrath with give or take 6.3kish gs as a frost mage. Can you give some advice or info for the servers LORDAERON x1 and ICECROWN x7 cause I can't decide where to play. I read that LORDAERON has a better community than ICECROWN but to be honest, I hate leveling so I'd prefer to play on the x7 server. Is it worth it to suck it up and play on LORDAERON? (also I don't care about the waiting time cause I'm gonna donate,so plz skip that)
    Thanks in advance

2. If your playing pvp you might as well go icecrown because cross realm pvp is active for bgs and arenas.

This means no matter what server you play on you will still have to fight players from any of the 3 WoTLK servers.

Also the high population of icecrown means more active world pvp then lordaeron.

If your playing pve and want a more blizzlike experience then you want to go to lordaeron.
    Edited: July 11, 2019

3. So, first of all, you're telling that pvp is P2W and secondly, I wanna play mostly PvE but since they ****ed it on retail nowadays I'm playing mainly pvp and I thought I could give it a try here cause back in the day I didn't.

4. im sure you will find out for yourself.

im not gunna say the pvp is pay to win.

im gunna say that you will be pvping with many players who donated for the best gear.

im sure youll enjoy the pve :)

5. Hey guys,
    So I play wow since the beginning of TBC and I was "hardcore" on wrath with give or take 6.3kish gs as a frost mage. Can you give some advice or info for the servers LORDAERON x1 and ICECROWN x7 cause I can't decide where to play. I read that LORDAERON has a better community than ICECROWN but to be honest, I hate leveling so I'd prefer to play on the x7 server. Is it worth it to suck it up and play on LORDAERON? (also I don't care about the waiting time cause I'm gonna donate,so plz skip that)
    Thanks in advance
    If you are more interested in PVE Lordearon is the better option. First of all yes the community is better. Its not that Lordearon community is something that special, but that Icecrown community is insanely toxic. Lord as a whole is pretty much only about PVE and have buffed raids to make PvE more challenging. For example server is few years old, but only 3-4 guilds have killed LK 25HC. As for leveling if you really cant take it there is another option. Warmane have trade system on their website where players can sell characters to other players for coins. You said you will donate so you can just use this coins to buy fresh lv 80. If you don't wanna spend coins and you are PVE oriented i will say its 100% worth to suck it up and level, because Lordearon is simple the better option. Also another reason why Lord is better for people who just joined Warmane is that if you don't like the server later on, you can sell your character( chars cost way more on Lord then on Icecrown) and just reroll on Icecrown and buy gear there with the coins you will get.

For PVP unless you have coins to buy gear it don't matter which server will you pick. The biggest difference is that on Icecrown you can farm gold and sell it via their website and later on buy gear with this coins and you will have easier time finding arena partner. Aside of that since its crossrealm it don't matter what you pick. If you wanna focus on PVP alone best option will be Blackrock since you get free relentless gear and you can buy HC off parts for honor from a vendor.

Icecrown can be good if you have some coins for weapons and trinkets at least. W/O that progression will be really painful. I mean for ICC HC people ask for 6.2k gs+. Still Icecrown is so overpopulated that there is plenty of progression guilds and lower gear players. If you really don't wanna level Icecrown can still be fun.
    Edited: July 11, 2019

6. you are right I agree with you

7. Lordaeron community is way more toxic and childlish, go Icecrown trust me.

8. Well, TBH, i have never played on Lord but in Icecrown i have met many players who mentioned they were playing on Lord and because of toxic people and kids they decided to come to Icecrown. Just saying.

9. I accasionally level chars on lordaeron to sell them later for coins.
    I honestly don't come across alot of toxic people.
    But that said i don't raid over there.

10. Lordaeron community is way more toxic and childlish, go Icecrown trust me.
    Well, TBH, i have never played on Lord but in Icecrown i have met many players who mentioned they were playing on Lord and because of toxic people and kids they decided to come to Icecrown. Just saying.
    I've played on both realms and I can say that this ain't the truth. Toxicity wise, Icecrown has the upper hand but Lordaeron players might be a little bit too elitist at times. Though that is sort of to be expected with the increased difficulty of the raids there and generally, better quality of pugs than on Icecrown realm.

11. I've played on both realms and I can say that this ain't the truth. Toxicity wise, Icecrown has the upper hand but Lordaeron players might be a little bit too elitist at times. Though that is sort of to be expected with the increased difficulty of the raids there and generally, better quality of pugs than on Icecrown realm.
    In BGs there are ALWAYS the Lordaeron players who start flaming and insulting heavily BR/ICC players, acting like ******s 10 year olds nerds who don't know how the world works and how they are able to play free in their snowflakes server thanks to the other realms donors. I've lost the count of many of them I reported and make banned rofl.

12. In BGs there are ALWAYS the Lordaeron players who start flaming and insulting heavily BR/ICC players, acting like ******s 10 year olds nerds who don't know how the world works and how they are able to play free in their snowflakes server thanks to the other realms donors. I've lost the count of many of them I reported and make banned rofl.
    Dude on Icecrown you read racist insults all day in Dalaran chat.Half of the chat spam in non english.. On icecrown if you pull too slow people wish you to die from cancer. Not even gonna mention people who refuse to do RDF if they don't like the dungeon and force you to kick them or they stay afk and troll you. it got so bad that Warmane had to add new policy and start banning people if they refuse to play dungeon and refuse to leave. Trust me Icecrown is way ahead of Lordaeron in term of toxicity.
    Edited: July 15, 2019

13. Playing bgs at lower gs bracket is nice. Later, is total trash even if I have few bis chars or near bis. Its usually you camp or they camp you till the end, 80% ppl with shadowmournes etc...