1. the things that get you shut up

you know what warmane is?

a pve experience.

let me ask...

why do pve players get the only true wotlk experience?

why are pvp players forced to play in the shadows of donors who completely change the experience of 3.3.5 pvp?

Thus the only true experience is pve.

say donations all you want, but there used to be a day when pvp flourished and it didnt take these kinds of donations to get it done.

truth is in the sentences.
    Edited: July 11, 2019

2. but there used to be a day when pvp flourished and it didnt take these kinds of donations to get it done.

Yes it use to be days like that back in 2011, when server was new. Today however is 2019 and server is way too old, its only natural to have so many BIS geared players. You don't even need to donate nowadays to get BIS gear, there is plenty of ways to earn coins in game.

3. The item values are quite poorly designed in patch 3.3.5a.
    It's a design flaw that PvPers need to get gear from ICC/RS 25 hc to be able to compete with others in arena.
    It was much better done in the last patch of TBC on which some PvE parts give you a slight advantage in PvP but it's not mandatory to get them.

Imo all PvE gear would be need to be scaled down to ilvl 270 upon entering a BG or arena. That would not only be fair towards Lordaeron players who have no gear shop, it would also make arena far more balanced. Especially arms warr would be less dominant while specs like Enh shami or BM hunter would become more viable in PvP.
    Watching a 3s tournament with a 270 ilvl meta would be also far more interesting than the last WIT where 90% of the teams were thunder cleave.

4. Actually, warmane is a heavy pvp experience. I have yet to touch pvp aside from world pvp, but my experience was very simple: Kill or be killed. Pvp was never meant to be a shallow battle ground. Real pvp is everywhere, and should always strike fear into people that someone will always be waiting for them. I felt this a long time ago on the real wow, and ever since then, I felt there is no better place to be, than somewhere you can always die.

Pve servers are very boring and bland, which is why they hardly exist. A player, can obtain the strongest items, simply to kill and STOP those weaker from leveling. Nowhere can you get this experience. I think people need to worry less about the coin shop, and find ways to survive and enjoy this server, simply for the fact BECAUSE you survived.

5. you're ignoring the fact that wow isn't designed for static values, so things like shadowmourne and hc trinkets weren't thinking for everlast.
    so even when global wow isn't a pvp game, late wotlk pvp is more vulnerable because itemization isn't designed for that part of the game. People basically run same resilence at 5.5k or 6.8k and pve gear is king.

so isn't just warmane like you wanna try to advocate, late wotlk itself isn't suited with pvp in focus. Same history for late cata pvp.
    Of course shop just agravates the problem, but the problem itself (pve gear in pvp) comes with the expansion design.
    Edited: July 11, 2019

6. They JUST had a cash tournament that paid thousands of dollars for Warmane PVP'ers.

It's part of the game.

7. you know what warmane is?

a pve experience.

let me ask...

why do pve players get the only true wotlk experience?

why are pvp players forced to play in the shadows of donors who completely change the experience of 3.3.5 pvp?

Thus the only true experience is pve.

say donations all you want, but there used to be a day when pvp flourished and it didnt take these kinds of donations to get it done.

truth is in the sentences.
    Since when did PvE players get the true experience? Most raids are overgeared for the content they're trying to clear.

8. Warmane PvE experience: join my raid if you already no longer need to do the raid so I can reserve stuff I want and get it done fast.

LFM: be overgeared for the raid and /pass all loot. Link achieve. Must know tactics. And then hold my hand while I am getting lost on the map.

Warmane PvP experience: I pressed H naked and hit whatever red(!) name plate I see first without realising my target never dropped below 99.5% hp;
    shout: noob omg l2p stfu, before someone else does and ghost afk to avoid deserter.

It's still an MMO, and it is still more fun to form a band of brothers than constantly being mad at all random people you encounter.
    And for that, the game's age itself and the fact it is on a free private server sadly means you meet more angry and entitled than knowledgeable and helpful people.