1. X7 and leveling speed

Hey, maybe this has been allready answeared somewhere, but is the x7 only on exp? Or are there other things boosted as well?

How long does the process from 1 to 80 normaly take like this? Am i even able to afford new skills in this speed? :D

2. Hey, maybe this has been allready answeared somewhere, but is the x7 only on exp? Or are there other things boosted as well?

How long does the process from 1 to 80 normaly take like this? Am i even able to afford new skills in this speed? :D
    XP x7, rest x3.
    Excluding buying gold via trade, farming materials is your best bet. Mining/herbalism is easy money and should be enough for you to afford skill training. Forget completely useless skills if you're low on gold. You can also ask for gold, but don't be annoying pest and beg for it all the time.

1-80
    A week would be a safe bet to say. It depends on how much you play and how you avoid being ganked.
    Rough estimate:
    3 days for 1-58. Avoid STV / Tanaris / Un'goro.
    1 day, up to 2, for 58-68. Do few start quests in HFP to get some gear pieces, should get to lvl 60/61 while doing that. Then move on to other zones.
    68-80. 2-4 days, Howling Fjord is quieter than Borean Tundra, Dragonblight is semi-empty. Zul'drak (around the amphitheater), Sholazar Basin, Storm Peaks and Icecrown are rather filled with gankers.

3. I think a better estimate would be:

1-40 = 8-10 hours. (5 per day if you have that time)
    41-58 = 6-8 hours. (zones become very competitive in this level range)
    59-68 = 6-8 hours. (if you rush out of hellfire as soon as possible)
    69-80 = 10+ hours. (this varies heavily based on your route, but ultimately about 2 sessions of 5 hours should get you 80 after entering, if you don't get camped)

Days seems.. a little off, because everyone has their range of hours available for this type of play. Fortunately, the leveling can be rushed if you know a good route. I suggest Arathi highlands route instead of STV. Warzones are never good places to level @_@