1. Wotlk - Warsong Gulch Reputation & Justicar/Conqueror Title

Bug ? Cant Gain Rep
    Edited: August 18, 2020

2. does anyone know this problem or any authorized carry this topic to ask to staff ?
    Edited: July 12, 2019

3. Yes reputation gains are so low, for all the bgs, not sure if they are supposed to be like that.

At those rate you need something like 100k hks to get exalted with them.

4. Up.

Someone knows any gm or player. How mch repu you get in warsong gulch ?

5. You're human with reputation racial. Us plebs here earn 35 rep per flag. I'm currently exalted with Alterac Valley, sitting at 40k HK but I'm only honored with Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. I thiink I'll be exalted in 2 years with them.

6. aye

You're human with reputation racial. Us plebs here earn 35 rep per flag. I'm currently exalted with Alterac Valley, sitting at 40k HK but I'm only honored with Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. I thiink I'll be exalted in 2 years with them.
    aye on icecrown, with high rate, you need 400+ battlegrounds for exalted (using average statistics / win-lose ratio)
    we need "call to arms" quests, those marks you could turn in for reputation on retail, or some alternative quest, or increased rep gain

7. You get ~150 per capture flag and another at the win at the end. Seeing how you question i bet you don't really capture flags, you just pvp in the middle. That way you will probably get exalted in few years :)

8. i am eaxlted with wsg on 32k and also on second char revered at 13k hks