1. Taren Mill ganked, Horde wtf are you doing ?

SeriousIy I had suspected for a while now Horde has started to show its true face

It felt like 10 milest hat horde was fear about pvp, many cities are wiped out.

Look at this, do you find this normal ?

https://imgur.com/kRBAfPi
    https://imgur.com/ISu6xLX
    https://imgur.com/MGvojcH

2. Horde PvPers don't exist. You can't gear up as horde, and therefore people don't even try.
    If a group of Alliance pvpers camp tarren mill, there are really few who can come fight them, but they don't bother, because they know they will just get ganked the moment they land from the flight path.

3. Horde PvPers don't exist. You can't gear up as horde, and therefore people don't even try.
    If a group of Alliance pvpers camp tarren mill, there are really few who can come fight them, but they don't bother, because they know they will just get ganked the moment they land from the flight path.
    I am Alliance and i dont like PVP, but from what i can see our King Varian is lying dead in front of auction house 24/7. Just my 2c.

4. A message to everyone saying you can't gear up. You are clueless. I played with a friend started arena with blues and later full furious and i pushed 1800 without struggling. It's easy to get 1800 and get e.g. weqps full offset and main pieces. ;) Yes there are donors and bis ppl yes there are shadowmournes but arena wise if you can position your self correctly and know what you are doing you shouldn't have any problems gearing up through PvP at all.

5. SeriousIy I had suspected for a while now Horde has started to show its true face

It felt like 10 milest hat horde was fear about pvp, many cities are wiped out.

Look at this, do you find this normal ?

https://imgur.com/kRBAfPi
    https://imgur.com/ISu6xLX
    https://imgur.com/MGvojcH
    Honestly, you sound a little bit like the guy responsible for Tarren Mill slaughter, Skyfall. He's also missed couple more lessons of English than he should, and his sentences make barely sense.

As was said before me, people from the Horde do not even bother to PvP anymore, but the main question which should be asked is, why the hell would you waste your time litke this, ganking levelling people on private server? What kind of low life expectancy can such a creature have, I do not dare to presume.

6. Honestly, you sound a little bit like the guy responsible for Tarren Mill slaughter, Skyfall. He's also missed couple more lessons of English than he should, and his sentences make barely sense.

As was said before me, people from the Horde do not even bother to PvP anymore, but the main question which should be asked is, why the hell would you waste your time litke this, ganking levelling people on private server? What kind of low life expectancy can such a creature have, I do not dare to presume.
    Tipically Alliance answer

Get a life.

7. Honestly, you sound a little bit like the guy responsible for Tarren Mill slaughter, Skyfall. He's also missed couple more lessons of English than he should, and his sentences make barely sense.

we know its you lul, why doing this ? you don't have any other goals ? maybe actually getting a goal ?

sad bro

8. @captianhaulrik did you get farmed again in bgs and arena AGAIN?

it is kind of sad how you have been around for so long playing so much on one dk and still lack the skill to even play competitively against ppl with similar gear (unless you bring 6 of your friends). I guess fighting anyone half your level is the only way for you to beat someone, I would recommend reading a guide but i doubt you even have the reading skill and the mental capacity to understand one.

i hope you come to horde global again whenever you actually beat someone the same level and similar gear in 1v1 so I can congratulate you. because when start to type in horde global becouse you and 39 other allys mange to beat 2 hordes who afked with pvp on in org is just sad and pathetic-

9. @captianhaulrik did you get farmed again in bgs and arena AGAIN?

it is kind of sad how you have been around for so long playing so much on one dk and still lack the skill to even play competitively against ppl with similar gear (unless you bring 6 of your friends). I guess fighting anyone half your level is the only way for you to beat someone, I would recommend reading a guide but i doubt you even have the reading skill and the mental capacity to understand one.

i hope you come to horde global again whenever you actually beat someone the same level and similar gear in 1v1 so I can congratulate you. because when start to type in horde global becouse you and 39 other allys mange to beat 2 hordes who afked with pvp on in org is just sad and pathetic-
    Do I have to feed such a stupid, braindead, and irrelevant post like that ?
    Thought made, no.

10. Alliances are ***** sometimes,they don't fight fair, for example 5 hordes, Alliances brings like 20 mans to kill 5 ppl, this is unfair and not fun at all.. Stop ganking low levels, this is not even fun, wasting time.

11. Alliances are ***** sometimes,they don't fight fair, for example 5 hordes, Alliances brings like 20 mans to kill 5 ppl, this is unfair and not fun at all.. Stop ganking low levels, this is not even fun, wasting time.
    Most amazing case of sickness belongs to some alliance bad dk named Death”something”, he logs his multiaccount horde alts to taren mill, gadgeztan or darkshire to kill few lowbies and npcs, and than logs his ally dk and organize defense, after 20 mins alliance global is spamed with his announcements of glorious victory of alliance over “horde gankers”. Makes me cringe each time.

12. Alliance answer?

Bro, you're the one with human, most likely DK, as a pic :D :D

Anyway, spent better part of two hours ganking low levels at Southshore today. Didn't feel like much, still don't understand why you do it.

13. Alliance answer?

Bro, you're the one with human, most likely DK, as a pic :D :D

Anyway, spent better part of two hours ganking low levels at Southshore today. Didn't feel like much, still don't understand why you do it.
    Because in real life he has nothing.

14. Because in real life he has nothing.
    I love ****s like you who get mad for getting ganked, I like it :)

Comparing real life to ig life :D

I used to gank lowbies too, and I get use to it, and people like you make me smile

15. I love ****s like you who get mad for getting ganked, I like it :)

Comparing real life to ig life :D

I used to gank lowbies too, and I get use to it, and people like you make me smile
    Oh I'm not mad. I actually think it's both sad and funny that you guys have nothing better to do. You amuse me with how pathetic you are.