1. Wotlk - Looking for an arcane mage macro.

I have no idea on how to make a macro, but since I came up with this idea, I've been looking everywhere to find it, here's what it does.

If you have less than 4 arcane blast stacks, it will cast arcane blast.
    If you have 4 stacks but no Barrage, it will cast another Blast.
    If you have 4 stacks and Barrage but have Clearcast proc (No mana cost for next spell) , it will cast another arcane blast.
    if you have 4 stacks and barrage and no proc, it will cast arcane missiles.

Honestly, I don't even know if it's possible to make such a macro.

2. No, you can't use the presence or absence of buffs as macro conditionals.

If you have 4 stacks but no Barrage, it will cast another Blast.
    I'd also be careful with this mindset. Unless your fights are very short, you could run the risk of going OOM. Ever since Missile Barrage's proc rates got fixed (it had 2 chances to proc per Arcane Blast prior to the fix), it's been much better for mana sustainability to AM at 4x stacks regardless of whether you have the the Missile Barrage buff.

3. You can use PowerAuras to check for everything you need and display and appropiate icon/text so you know what to cast.
    Macros are not designed to have conditionals beyond mod: nomod: harm ...
    Edited: July 12, 2019

4. With that macro you are basically digging up your own grave as an arc mage and will never reach your full potential. Sticking to the 4xAB(missile barrage)>AM is what made arc mages look bad on this server. There is so much more deapth to the arc playstyle and rotation that I'd dare to say in theory makes fire look actually more simple than itself. Whenever you look for an easy way, most of the time you are loosing dps.