1. yeah well even worse if theyre capped on 277, because how is that fair lol and please nobody say u have a custom questline for smourne cuz that is outright pathetic considering this is a 11 year old game on a fun server - nobody is going to grind for ages just to get an item to finally be able to have some sort of fun. just remove it so the game is at least playable ^^

2. Even 277 is not funny. 264 was the best meta from far. Here is just use all cds in 10 first secondes then over.

0 fun playing 2s 3s or soloQ

3. i think the meta below 264 was the most balanced/fun - i think it was 254? idk but it was pretty cool

4. We're in serious need of some changes on Blackrock. Would be nice if a GM or something could reply to this thread about if it could happen and when or not. That'd show a lot

5. Imo the stats of gear should be scaled down to 264 ilvl upon entering arena.
    That way donors could still use their 284 gear in arena.
    That would be a enormous help for Lordaeron players who can't even get past 1800 rating right now because they get outgeared hard.

It is not possible to have a serious WiT with that unbalanced 284 meta. Half the specs are not even viable on high rating. Think of enh shami, bm hunter, frost dk, etc. They all disappeared from the ladder which is now completly dominated by warriors and even ret palys.

Suggestions such as free wrath gear on Blackrock are pathetic. You can't expect to get everything for free on Blackrock while it has cross-realm with Lord and ICC. It would not only be unfair towards the other realms, it would also make Blackrock a welfare realm, funded by Icecrown donations.
    The financial damage would be enormous for Warmane because every upcoming pvper would roll on Blackrock for free BiS gear.
    So use your brain and don't make pathetics suggestions such as handing wrath gear out for free.

6. I agree with every point here, I really hope that they do this. As a long time WoTLK player, but new Blackrock player, gearing on this server is probably one of the least fun things I've ever experienced in WoW. It is completely discouraging and definitely makes me want to stop playing getting smashed in BGs and arenas for weeks and weeks by players fully geared with Shadowmourne is the absolute opposite of a fun gaming experience and I would love for these changes to go through.

7. IMO the 3 battlegrounds win requirement to do soloQ is a bit much. I get it that it filters out trolls and new players but god is it a pain to do it on every alt...

8. I AGREE ON EVERYTHING.

Please let's do this. AND PUT THE SPIRIT HEALER IN BELLY PLEASE, I HATE RUNNING TOP FOR THIS AND RELOGGING BECAUSE YOU CANT CLICK IT :-) Caps for massive importance

9. Up for this!!
    Except free WF gear, the starting gear is now so-so ok, only need a few more things to add to the vendor.

10. Disable Shadowmourne proc in arenas.

11. inb4 patch 3.3.5b comeback

First 12